Work With Me!
I enjoy working with a wide array of companies and brands to help you meet the needs of your marketing objectives and goals; as well as to inform my readers of your products. I will only work with companies or brands I respect and personally enjoy. I reserve the right to publish my honest opinion.
I have developed recipes for and/or have worked with the following brands: Red Star Yeast, Gold Medal Flour, Peanut Butter & Company, Eggland’s Best, Bed Bath & Beyond, Panera Bread, BlogHer, General Mills, Safeway, KIND Healthy Snacks, Nestle Toll House, Pillsbury, and more. My recipes and food photography have been featured on Huffington Post, local Baltimore NBC news, NPR, in People magazine, and in Women’s World Magazine. My cookbook was editorially selected as one of the best books of March 2014 on Amazon.
Some ways we can work together:
- Recipe Development. Creating new recipes is what I enjoy most about my job! Please contact me if you would like me to create recipes for your company or brand.
- Product Giveaways and Reviews. I will only review/host giveaways for products that I personally love, use, and know my readers will enjoy as well. I will never host a giveaway or publish a review for products I do not genuinely enjoy or have never tasted/used. My readers will only get the best of the best.
- Food Styling & Photography. I will gladly work with you to photograph existing company recipes using my own personal equipment and style.
- Social Media Sharing. My blog goes beyond this website. I have strong relationships with my readers on all forms of social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. If you would like me to share products or recipes with my readers via my social media outlets, let’s chat! I will only share my own honest opinion.
- Brand Ambassador Programs. I would love to partner with your company or brand and create a customized social media campaign to help you meet your advertising or marketing goals. Twitter chats, sponsored posts, Instagram giveaways, etc.
For a complete list of companies I have worked with and places my recipes and I have been featured or appeared, please review my Press page. For my rates and any other ideas of a partnership, please contact me via email.