So…. welcome to the longest post I’ve ever written. Naturally, it’s a a post about peanut butter. On several different occasions, I’ve honestly considered changing over the name of my website to Sally’s Peanut Butter Addiction. But I don’t want anyone to feel left out. I also love almond butter, pecan butter, pumpkin butter, cookie butter, sunflower seed butter… pretty much all butter.
Peanut Butter gets along with just about everyone. Chocolate , jelly, white chocolate, butterscotch, Nutella, banana, coconut, caramel, pretzels, cookies & cream, sprinkles, apple, marshmallow, & cinnamon. Just to name a few. As I sit here with my nightly blogging snack – a spoon and a jar of (you guessed it) peanut butter – I’m taking a walk down peanut butter memory lane in honor of National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day on March 1st. Let’s get this started! 🙂
45+ Peanut & Peanut Butter Recipes
1) Homemade Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. This homemade peanut butter has only 1 ingredient, no added oils, and takes less than 4 minutes. It’s my favorite peanut butter and I make it all of the time. Besides baking with it, I like to dip apples and baby carrots in it. And spoons. Always spoons.
2) 1 Giant Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookie. This easy 20-minute recipe makes 1 giant peanut butter cookie. Enough to indulge by yourself or share with a kiddo, friend, or sweetheart. It’s thick, soft, and loaded with peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces, & chocolate chips.
3) Chocolate Peanut Butter Saltine Toffee. Toffee and chocolate and crackers and peanut butter? Trust me on this! It’s a homemade toffee recipe that’s so easy. Paired with salty crackers and the might chocolate & peanut butter duo. This stuff is always called “crack.” Addicting. Peanut Butter and toffee together is underrated. Try it!
4) Salted Peanut Nutella Puppy Chow. There’s no peanut butter in my favorite puppy chow recipe, but there sure is a lot of salty peanuts. Paired with decadent Nutella and sweet confectioners’ sugar. I made 2 huge batches of this stuff in 7 days. Warning: you will NOT be able to stop munching on this!
5) Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars. A healthy recipe. This easy recipe combines mashed bananas, peanut butter, and oats together to make one nutritious snack or breakfast. I make them quite often with all different kinds of add-ins like chocolate chips, dried fruit, or nuts. The recipe takes 20 minutes start to finish. No butter or oil and can easily be made vegan.
6) Peanut Butter M&M Cookies. My go-to peanut butter cookie recipe. Everyone loves them! The recipe is straightforward and simple and bakes up the thickest, softest peanut butter cookies ever. In fact, I have used this same cookie dough recipe in many of my peanut butter cookie recipes. Check out what all the fuss is about!
7) Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies. Try the cookies with salty pretzels!
8) Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. We call these little bites of heaven. For obvious reasons. You need these in your life!
9) Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. I give all credit for these insane monster bars to Kevin. He came up with the idea to layer soft homemade chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups, homemade fudge brownies, and dark chocolate chips.
10) Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies. I stuffed my go-to peanut butter cookie recipe with Rolos! Look at all of that gooey, oozing caramel. I can’t think of a better way to eat a rolo candy…
11) Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars. Gooey caramel, peanut butter, juicy apples, and wholesome oats are all combined in this healthier oatmeal bar recipe. I love peanut butter and apples together. And I love the two together even more when caramel joins the party. These are so easy to make!
12) Chocolate Frosted Reese’s Puffs Treats. I didn’t eat too much Reese’s Puffs cereal when I was growing up, but somehow they became the base of an extraordinary no-bake marshmallow bar last summer. Topped with chocolate fudge and Reese’s Pieces, these bars are so easy it’s scary. PS: Reese’s Puffs may just be the best cereal on earth.
13) Ultimate Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Chips. Holy heck. If you’re looking for the BEST homemade brownie recipe, you’ve come to the right place. These brownies taste like pure fudge. Like thick dark chocolate frosting you can pick up with your hands. And I obviously stuffed them with peanut butter chips. Ditch those box mixes!
14). Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola. Definitely an underrated granola recipe on my website. I make this stuff quite often with all different flavors of jam. I love peanut butter and jelly together. And would you believe me if I told you I may love PB&J together more than PB & chocolate? It’s the truth. Each crunchy, clustery, wholesome bite is packed with America’s favorite sandwich flavors.
15) Peanut Butter Trail Mix Bars. I LOVE trail mix. And you want to know what I love even more? A wholesome, healthy, EASY no-bake granola bar loaded with peanut butter and crunchy, chewy, chocolate-y trail mix. I like to keep a stash of these bars at the office to get me through the work day! And these can easily be made vegan.
16) Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Bark. If you haven’t tried Oreos and peanut butter together… please run, don’t walk… to the nearest kitchen. You have to make this no-bake bark/dessert. It’s messy and fabulous and addicting. Cookies & cream crust, creamy peanut butter filling, chocolate shell and crumbled Oreos on top. Wow.
17) Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting. The most peanutbutteriest cupcake you will ever taste in your life. Moist, soft, fluffy – I’ve never had a peanut butter cupcake or cake like this before. It’s unreal. And the dark chocolate frosting? Oh my heavens. Readers have told me they want to eat the frosting with a spoon! And so do I…
18) Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies. My first post! Naturally, it included peanut butter. Imagine a truly fudgy brownie. Now replace the chocolate flavor with peanut butter. Yep, these blondies are SO dense and rich, just like brownies.
19) Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pie. I made this pie for Kevin’s birthday and felt like I ate the entire thing myself. Made with lighter ingredients, we (or I) didn’t feel so guilty digging in! It’s creamy and bursting with peanut butter. Plus, it’s made in the freezer! No baking here.
20) Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Cups. Adorable mini brownie cupcakes with pure peanut butter as the frosting and stuffed with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. It is impossible to eat just one (or three…)
21) S’Mores Puppy Chow. Made with peanut butter, marshmallows, graham cereal, & chocolate chips. All I’m going to say is that this needs to come with a warning label. Highly addicting stuff!
22) S’More Peanut Butter Cookies. Using my favorite thick & soft peanut butter cookie recipe, I topped the cookies with giant melty marshmallows and melted chocolate. And sprinkles! Obviously sprinkles. Portable s’mores!
23) Nutella Swirl Peanut Butter Banana Bread. This is the most decadent bread I’ve ever made in my entire life. Each bite is thick, dense, and incredibly moist. The bread is flavored with bananas and peanut butter. Then I add peanut butter cups and a thick (very thick!) Nutella swirl on top. I mean, just look at it!!
24) Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies. I’m ridiculous and so are these brownies. I can never stop at just one layer. I obviously had to top my homemade fudge brownies with thick peanut butter frosting and chocolate covered pretzels. Salty, sweet, crunchy, creamy, and fudgy all in one bite.
25) Homemade Chewy Fudge Granola Bars. Ditch the store-bought granola bars and make a homemade batch with easy ingredients. I use coconut oil, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and oats to make a stand-out bar. They are the chewiest! No bake and vegan, too.
26) Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondie Hearts. These purely vegan peanut butter blondies are topped with crunchy peanuts and chocolate chips. AND a chocolate drizzle. I made them for Valentine’s Day one year, but there’s always a time for a heart shaped blondie, right?!
27) Healthy Peanut Butter Chunk Oatmeal Bars. These are for serious peanut butter lovers. Each bite tastes like pure peanut butter. They are healthy, have relatively low sugar, vegan, and whole wheat. I make these ALL of the time. My favorite oatmeal bar in the world.
28) Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting. Can I eat this frosting with a spoon, please? Seriously. Try putting this peanut butter frosting on top of my homemade peanut butter cupcakes. Whoa.
29) Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. One word: decadent.
30) Soft-Baked Monster Cookies. The thickest, softest, peanutbutteriest monster cookie you will ever taste. These have been wildly popular since I posted them in January!
31) Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. One of the most popular recipes on my website. These brownies are a skinny version of your favorite. No butter, no oil, full of chocolate and peanut butter. Look at how many people have made and loved them!
32) Peanut Butter Cup Granola. The taste of peanut butter cups hopped into the granola bowl. Peanut butter, honey roasted peanuts, and chocolate chips are mixed with oats and not much else to make a decadent tasting wholesome breakfast or snack. I love this stuff!
33) Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cupcakes. With no oil or butter, my lightened-up chocolate cupcakes taste like you’re cheating!
34) Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies. Soft and chewy cookie dough envelopes chunky peanut butter snickers bars. Caramel, peanuts, nougat, peanut butter, and chocolate. These easy homemade cookies are too good to be true!
35) Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars with White Chocolate Streusel. Peanut butter cookie layer with raspberry jam, white chocolate chips, and streusel. There’s always a need for streusel, right?!
36) Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchies. They are unbelievably soft, chewy, and are filled with so many goodies: oats, whole wheat flour, coconut, peanut butter, honey roasted peanuts, and butterscotch chips.
37) Caramel Snickers 7 Layer Bars. Peanuts and peanut butter chips make up 2 of the 7 layers in these Snickers bars. You also have caramel, chocolate, graham crackers, and actual Snickers pieces. These will disappear quicker than you can imagine.
38) Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies. Imagine the softest chocolate cookie you’ve ever eaten. Now, imagine the softest peanut butter cookie you’ve ever eaten. Swirl them together and you get HEAVEN. These are a must try.
39) Reese’s Peanut Butter White Chocolate Bark. White chocolate and peanut butter is seriously underrated. You must try this insanity! Layers of white chocolate sandwiching a creamy peanut butter filling and a sprinkle of Reese’s Pieces on top.
40) Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Bites. 5 quick minutes. 5 easy ingredients that you’ve actually heard of. Peanut butter, chocolate, oats, healthy, DONE.
41) Chocolate Truffle Energy Bites. Peanuts are blended with sunflower seeds, dates, cocoa powder and not much else to create one stellar fudgy brownie truffle. That’s healthy, vegan, gluten free, and has no added sugars.
42) Double Decker Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats. Peanut butter rice krispie treats + chocolate rice krispie treats + peanut butter cups + chocolate chips. Perhaps the best kind of rice krispie treat there is?! I think so.
43) Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola. Hands down, my favorite homemade granola recipe ever. It tastes like peanut buttery oatmeal raisin cookies. I, of course, finish it off with some chocolate chips to make it even more exciting. It’s one of my most popular granola recipes too!
44) Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirls. A mini version of #38. 🙂
45) Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownies. Whoa. Hold the phone. You NEED to make these if you haven’t yet. They are insane: thick homemade fudge brownies layered with salty peanuts, peanut butter cups, rice krispies, melted chocolate and peanut butter.
See more peanut butter recipes.
See even more peanut butter recipes.
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sallysbakingaddiction so I can see all the SBA recipes you make! ♥