Oreo cheesecake stuffed between two salty pretzels and covered with chocolate and sprinkles. Easy to make and to die for!
Not too long ago, I shared my top ten favorite no bake recipes.
No bake recipes save my life when a heat wave passes through or when I’m short on time.
My all-time favorite sweet treat is a chocolate covered pretzel (with sprinkles, of course). Labeling something as a “favorite” says a lot coming from someone who blogs about food, doesn’t it? But it’s the truth. Salty & sweet makes one irresistible combination, so chocolate covered pretzels beat anything in my book. And they quite possibly could NOT be any easier!
Earlier this year, I made Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites and they were a huge hit with my friends AND on the blog, so I thought I’d share with you a similar salty, sweet, no-bake treat.
These cheesecake pretzel bites are so simple that I can hardly call it a recipe!
Simply grind up some Oreos, mix with cream cheese, and sandwich the mixture between two pretzels. Dip them into white chocolate, give them a little chocolate sprinkle and you’re done. They taste just like little Oreo cheesecakes, but have a salty pretzel crunch. And I must admit, they are completely addicting and are sure to be a hit at any party this summer!
The thick filling is without a doubt the best part of these bites. It is actually the same filling I use for my No-Bake Golden Oreo Truffles, except using chocolate Oreos instead of Golden Oreos. Golden Oreos are secretly my favorite Oreo, but today I wanted to use chocolate Oreos with my pretzel bites.
So for all you salty/sweet lovers out there, you’ve got to try these cheesecake bites. Pretzels partner so well with chocolate and I know you’ll enjoy this variation pairing the two. 😉
Oreo cheesecake stuffed between two salty pretzels and covered with chocolate and sprinkles. Easy to make and easier to eat!
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bars (found in the baking aisle)
- 18 Oreos
- 4 ounces reduced fat or full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 48 mini pretzels
- chocolate sprinkles
- Pulse Oreo cookies into a fine crumb with a food processor or blender.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with softened cream cheese. Mixture will be sticky. Once completely mixed, chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so that Oreo cheesecake mixture may firm up.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 24 little balls (about 1-2 teaspoons each). Gently press two pretzels on either side of the Oreo cheesecake ball. Repeat with all 24 sandwiches. Refrigerate sandwiches for at least 1 hour so that the pretzels and filling will stick together.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Dip each pretzel sandwich into the chocolate and immediately top with sprinkles. Allow chocolate to set for at least 10 minutes. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Keywords: oreo cheesecake bites