I have 3 published cookbooks (and an eBook!). I’m extremely honored and proud, as I’ve been dreaming of being a cookbook author for as far as I can remember.
Sally’s Baking Addiction Cookbook
My first cookbook, Sally’s Baking Addiction cookbook, was published in 2014. There are over 75 photographed recipes including breakfast, muffins, breads, cupcakes, candy, cookies, cakes, pies, and a healthy eating chapter with gluten free and vegan options.
Get your hands on a copy today!
Inside Sally’s Baking Addiction:
- Each recipe is written with both cup measurements and gram measurements.
- Each recipe has a photograph that I styled and shot.
- Each recipe is just as uncomplicated, approachable, and unfussy as the goodies you know and love from my website. They’re relatively quick and kid-friendly, too. Perfect for both novice AND experienced bakers.
- You’ll learn a few important baking techniques, shortcuts, and lessons. I grew up enjoying pies made from scratch and I’ll show you that homemade goodness is relatively simple.
- Each recipe includes the prep time and cook time to help you plan ahead.
- I share every kitchen tool you’ll need to make the recipes, including how many baking pans, their sizes, and my favorite brands.
- I share helpful information about key ingredients used in the recipes.
- The recipes all have introductions describing the recipe, how I came up with it, and/or sharing a short personal story about the recipe. Likewise, each chapter has an opening paragraph describing what’s ahead and giving a few helpful tips.