Let’s talk sugar cookies.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re intimidated by decorating sugar cookies
- You think sugar cookies with icing are too messy
- Royal icing freaks you out
- You don’t feel like whipping out the rolling pin and cookie cutters
Today, in Sprinkled episode 8, I’m showing you how to make sugar cookies that (1) you don’t need to roll out, (2) don’t need to decorate, and (3) have UPGRADED flavor.
These sugar cookies don’t even NEED icing. They’re that good.
This 9 minute video tutorial shows you exactly how to master sugar cookies this holiday season. One reader even commented: “I’m struggling to keep from eating them all! As always, I’m grateful for another recipe from you that makes me look like I’m a great baker!”
Episode 8 recipe: Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
Don’t forget to keep watching the last minute of this episode. There’s 1 minute of HILARIOUS outtakes from filming this series. I’m crying laughing as I watch because I’m so awkward and weird on camera. HAHAHA
What is Sprinkled?
View all Sprinkled videos.
Earlier this year, a video production crew filmed me at work in my kitchen. Most of the time was spent filming step-by-step recipe tutorials, but they also filmed me working, writing, photographing, and recipe testing. The series is called Sprinkled. For the recipe tutorials, I selected my favorite blog recipes ranging from cookies and cake to brownies and pie.
- Watch episode 1: Homemade Strawberry Cake
- Watch episode 2: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Watch episode 3: Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Watch episode 4: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch episode 5: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Watch episode 6: Caramel Dipped Pretzels
- Watch episode 7: Perfect Pie Crust
- Watch episode 8: Sugar Cookies
This concludes my video mini series! Thank you so much for tuning in this year. 🙂
Sprinkled photos and videos by Grateful & Co