I like cupcakes.
Sometimes I want a cupcake. Stat.
….without having 11 leftover from the batch!
I considered it my lucky day when I stumbled upon Jessica’s one bowl vanilla cupcakes for 2. that’s right. one bowl. two cupcakes. easy peasy.
These vanilla cupcakes are absolutely perfect! Sweet, buttery, soft, fluffy and full of rich vanilla flavor. Perfect for sharing! You can have fun with these and add any goodies into the batter like chocolate chips, funfetti sprinkles, etc.
I left mine plain inside but went to town with the sprinkles on top. 😉
Perfect to share with your sweetie!
- 1 large egg white
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- frosting (I used store bought – you could also use leftovers from my homemade vanilla buttercream)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white and sugar until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, melted butter, and milk. Add flour and baking powder and mix everything together well.
- Divide the batter between two cupcake liners and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely and frost/decorate as desired.
Keywords: cupcakes for 2