Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
Calling all peanut butter lovers! These delicious blondies are LOADED with peanut butter butter flavor and studded with sweet Reese’s Pieces – one of my absolute favorite candies. The Reese’s Pieces add a nice crunch to these soft and chewy blondies. I love a good texture contrast in my baked goods – especially one from Reese’s Pieces.
I hope you enjoy these. They’ve become a staple in my kitchen!
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease 11x7 inch pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter. Set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to the peanut butter mixture, mixing well after each egg. Stir in pure vanilla extract. Add this mixture to the prepared dry ingredients, and stir until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup of Reese's Pieces, leaving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into the greased pan, spreading batter evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Reese's Pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are lightly browned. Allow 20 minutes to cool and cut into squares.
Make ahead tip: Blondies freeze well up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then bring to room temperature before serving.
- Cover and store leftover blondies at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
© SALLY’S BAKING ADDICTION. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction.