Calling all peanut butter lovers! These delicious blondies are LOADED with peanut butter butter flavor and studded with sweet Reese’s Pieces – one of my absolute favorite candies. The Reese’s Pieces add a nice crunch to these soft and chewy blondies. I love a good texture contrast in my baked goods – especially one from Reese’s Pieces.
I hope you enjoy these. They’ve become a staple in my kitchen!Print
- 2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease 11×7 inch pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter. Set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to the peanut butter mixture, mixing well after each egg. Stir in pure vanilla extract. Add this mixture to the prepared dry ingredients, and stir until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup of Reese’s Pieces, leaving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into the greased pan, spreading batter evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are lightly browned. Allow 20 minutes to cool and cut into squares. Cover and store leftover blondies at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Freezing Instructions: Blondies freeze well up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then bring to room temperature before serving.
Keywords: peanut butter blondies, reese's pieces blondies