Let’s take a break from the butter and sugar overload and sit back with some wholesome, 100% vegan, and guilt-free apple cinnamon granola.
Homemade granola is SO much easier than you think. Not only is incredibly cheaper than store-bought, you also have complete control over the ingredients.
This apple cinnamon granola is wholesome, vegan, and totally guilt-free!
- 2 and 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup ground flax
- 5 Tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dried apple rings, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flax, cinnamon, pecans, and dried apples. Stir to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together applesauce, maple syrup, and salt. Pour wet mixture over oat mixture and stir until all oats are coated well.
- Pour mixture over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to cool uncovered for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Keywords: apple cinnamon granola