Oh dear. What have I done?
Somehow, someway, sprinkles hopped into my bowl of oats…
Now, I’ve shared my
love for addiction to granola…
I’ve shared my
love for addiction to funfetti…
Sooooooo let’s just combine the two and see what happens?!
mmmm. That’s my kind of energy snack.
Now can someone please clean the runaway sprinkles hiding on my kitchen floor?!
Funfetti Granola Bites
Makes 15 bites, but that depends how big/small you roll them. Keep bites chilled in the refrigerator.
- 2 and 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well, until all oats are moistened. This will take some elbow grease!
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour (preferably 2 - you want the whole mixture pretty stiff and stick together well). Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Enjoy!
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
What to do with that extra cake mix leftover in the box?
Use it in these recipes!