Now, I’ve shared my love for granola…
and my love for sprinkles…
So let’s just combine the two and see what happens?!
That’s my kind of energy snack! Now can someone please clean the runaway sprinkles hiding on my kitchen floor?!Print
A very cheerful and delicious energy snack!
- 2 and 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well, until all oats are moistened. This will take some elbow grease!
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour (preferably 2 – you want the whole mixture pretty stiff and stick together well). Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Enjoy!
- Make Ahead Instructions: Keep bites chilled in the refrigerator.
Keywords: funfetti granola bites