Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
Today is my first post and I’m calling all peanut butter lovers! These delicious blondies are LOADED with peanut butter butter flavor and studded with sweet Reese’s Pieces – one of my absolute favorite candies. The reese’s pieces give the super soft + chewy bars a nice crunch.. I don’t know about you, but I just love a good texture contrast in my baked goods – especially one from Reese’s Pieces. 🙂
I tried to keep these blondies as healthy as I could without comprimising any flavor. I used light butter instead of full fat butter– I’ve actually had a lot of luck subbing light butter for full fat when I bake blondies or cookie bars that also contain peanut butter. I like to keep at least some of my recipes on the healthier side.
Hope you enjoy these. They’ve become a staple in my kitchen!
Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (I used Land O Lakes light butter)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar (I used dark, but light would work as well)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Reese's Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 11x7 pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in the peanut butter. Set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time, to the peanut butter mixture, mixing well after each egg. Stir in vanilla extract. Add this mixture to the prepared dry ingredients, and stir until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup of reese's pieces, leaving 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Pour batter into the greased pan, spreading batter evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup reese's pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are slightly browned. Allow 20 minutes to cool and cut with serrated knife into squares. Enjoy!
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.