Vegan Apple Cinnamon Granola.
Let’s take a break from the butter and sugar overload and sit back with some wholesome, 100% vegan, and guilt-free apple cinnamon granola.
Homemade granola is SO much easier than you think. Not only is incredibly cheaper than storebought, it is also 10000% healthier. No crazy ingredients you can hardly pronounce, unnecessary added sugars, fats, or preservatives.
Vegan Apple Cinnamon Granola
Yield: 4.5 cups
- 2.5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup ground flax
- 5 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup dried apple rings, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flax, cinnamon, pecans, and dried apples. Stir to combine.
- In a seperate small bowl, whisk together applesauce, maple syrup, and salt. Pour wet mixture over oat mixture and stir until all oats are coated well.
- Pour mixture over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to cool uncovered for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
32 Responses to “Vegan Apple Cinnamon Granola.”
Pingback: maple almond granola clusters (vegan)