Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies.

Adding to my “candy in cookies” collection, today I bring you peanut butter rolo cookies. ;)

The thing I love about adding candy to cookies is that there are ENDLESS possibilities.  Take a stroll down the candy aisle and I’m sure you’ll be inspired!

The directions to make these cookies are pretty straight forward. Scoop 1.5 tbsp of dough. Split in half. Stick a rolo on the bottom half, kind of like a “cradle” as shown:

Top the rolo with the other half of the scooped dough and seal down the sides so that the rolo is securely stuffed inside. Bake for 9 minutes & you’re done! BONUS: these are made in only 1 bowl. I love an easy clean up! :)

Check out my updated post for the recipe here!

9 Responses to “Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies.”

Reeni (@Reeni_Spice)posted March 22, 2012 at 5:03 pm

These remind me of the old commercial “you can roll a rolo to your pal”. Won’t you please roll a few of these my way? I’d be your bff forever! Love these.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted March 22, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Those look so good. I love your peanut butter cookie recipe! Thanks so much for the shout out too. :)

Baking Serendipityposted March 22, 2012 at 11:32 pm

I love rolos and definitely imagine them pairing well with peanut butter. Delicious!

Angie@Angie's Recipesposted March 23, 2012 at 8:18 am

Those rolo cookies look mouthwatering. I love that toffee fudge cookies too.

Jenniferposted March 23, 2012 at 11:17 am

These look incredible!!!! My mouth is watering! Do you deliver :)

Mercedes Porterposted March 23, 2012 at 2:33 pm

I am just about to make PB cookies with PB M&M’s myself! These look so soft and chewy!

The Hookposted April 2, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Soft baked mini peanut butter chocolate swirls?
    Why not simply call them “Heaven on Earth” and be done with it?

• Sallyreplied on April 2nd, 2012 at 3:10 pm

hmm… that’s a good idea.. perhaps i should change the name? :)

bakedinpretoriaposted April 3, 2012 at 8:25 am

These could be a problem for me! I don’t know if I’d be able to stop.