Peanut Butter M&M Cookies.

The SOFTEST Peanut Butter Cookies. They melt in your mouth and are exploding with peanut butter flavor!

In 100% complete seriousness, I’d like to crown these cookies the most perfect cookie I’ve ever made.   That’s high praise for an innocent little peanut butter cookie! They easily take the cake for tastiest, fluffiest, chewiest, and peanut buttery-est cookie I’ve ever had.

Loaded with M&Ms for any holiday, these soft cookies are a year-round festive treat. My coworkers GOBBLED them up in minutes, even asking me if they were from a bakery.

The cookies are nothing like the traditional hard, crunchy peanut butter cookies you are used to.  The exact opposite, in fact.  They are so soft that they will literally melt in your mouth. A peanut butter cookie recipe GOLDMINE.

What I love most about these cookies is just how easy the recipe is. I’ve made them so many times and they never disappoint. Enjoy! :)

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies

Yield: about 3 dozen cookies

Soft, puffy, and thick peanut butter cookies loaded with colorful M&Ms.

• 1/2 cup (1 stick or 115g) salted butter, softened to room temperature*
  • 1/2 cup (100g) packed light brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 3/4 cup (185g) creamy peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 and 1/4 cups (160g) all purpose flour
  • 1 and 1/2 cups (300g) M&Ms

In a large bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed. Mix in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla (in that order). Slowly mix in the baking soda and flour. Do not overmix. Fold in the M&Ms with a wooden spoon. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop chilled dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet or silicone baking mat. I pressed a few M&Ms on top of the dough balls. Press the balls down (only slightly) since they won't spread much while baking. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cookies will be soft and may appear undone. They will firm up as they cool.

Allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!

*Sally's Tip: You may use unsalted butter in this recipe.  If so, add 1/4 tsp salt with the flour.

Anyone else out there love chocolate & peanut butter together as much as I do?

Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Monster Peanut Butter Cookies

Monster Peanut Butter Cookies

Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies

Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by

See more peanut butter recipes.

344 Responses to “Peanut Butter M&M Cookies.”

northofsevenposted April 4, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Now this is my kind of baking! Simple, easy and you know it’s going to taste good.

confessionsofaballerunnerposted April 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Great looking blog! I am a total chocolate chip cookie addict, so thanks for the excuse to whip up a fresh batch of my homemade crack!?.. 😉

Vdoodleposted April 5, 2012 at 7:18 am

Frances antoinetteposted April 10, 2012 at 10:02 am

these look great– salty & sweet!

• Sallyreplied on April 10th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

i LOVE salty/sweet :)

gemgoesglobalposted April 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I know it’s a bit late but you have inspired me to create something for myself – I am going to try and make Cadbury Creme Egg Cookies! experimental but i think they will be great 😀 thank you for all your awsome recipies!!

• Sallyreplied on April 15th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

those sound AMAZING!! i love any excuse to eat more cadbury creme eggs 😉

valposted June 6, 2012 at 4:59 pm

I will stick m&m’s in just about everything…They are a huge addiction of mine. These cookies are so adorable.

Moposted June 10, 2012 at 10:42 am

just tried them yesterday for a party, they were a success, as always when i try on of your recipes ! 😉 I just wasn’t patient enough/had time enough (was super late for the party) to let them cool down so they were not as pretty as yours !

• Sallyreplied on June 10th, 2012 at 2:54 pm

So glad you made and loved them Mo!

Erikaposted July 13, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Found your website today when I Googled M&M cookies. I am about to make the peanut butter M&M recipe – I love peanut butter cookies and I have a bag of M&Ms leftover from 4th of July so it’s perfect. I will post how they turn out. I LOVE your site, and bookmarked it for future recipes! Great pictures too! Thanks so much and keep up the great work!!

• Sallyreplied on July 16th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Erika, you are SO sweet, Thank you so much for the comment! I hope the peanut butter m&m cookies turned out well, they are one of my absolute favorites! Hope you had a nice weekend. – Sally

Susanposted July 21, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I just baked these and they are awesome!!! Thank you! :)

• Sallyreplied on July 22nd, 2012 at 10:28 am

Awesome to hear Susan! Glad you’re enjoying them :)

Claudiaposted August 9, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Oh. Em. Gee. I made a batch of these last night but used choc chips instead of the m&m’s because that’s what I had on hand and they are the best cookies I have EVER had!!! Your blog is amazing and I am sooo glad that I found it! I can’t wait to make more of your goodies!!!

PS. The cookies are gone. They didn’t even last 24 hours. Good thing I kicked my own butt at the gym!

• Sallyreplied on August 12th, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Hey Claudia! I love using m&ms in cookies! They make them so colorful and really are something extra special compared to chocolate chips! And i love your comment about the gym.. I feel like I am always running for cookies these days lol 😉

Let me know of any other goodies you make! I love hearing about it.

Carlyposted September 4, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I just used your recipe and they came out amazing! instead of m&ms I used chocolate chips, and they are delicious. thank you for this awesome recipe!

• Sallyreplied on September 4th, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Hi Carly! They are by far one of my favorite cookies! I’ve been meaning to remake them. Maybe for halloween with halloween M&Ms! Thanks for writing in. :)

Hollyposted October 21, 2012 at 10:18 pm

This recipe is amazing! My husband suggested peanut butter M & M cookies while we were at the grocery store, so I grabbed peanut M & M’s for him and minis for the kids. Came home and got started. They were so nice and soft – you totally nailed it in your description. I’m not a fan of regular peanut butter cookies, and it probably is because they’re crunchy and I don’t like crunchy cookies.

Oh, and my anti-peanut butter son LOVED the cookies. I just didn’t tell him they were peanut butter, and have sworn his sisters to silence so he can enjoy his cookies in ignorance!

• Sallyreplied on October 21st, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Holly! Thank you so much for writing to me and letting me know these cookies were a huge hit! They are my favorite cookie, ever. So soft and puffy. That is too funny about your son! Ignorance is bliss, right?! So glad you and your family love these! :)

angieposted October 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Somehow Sunday was the first time I saw this recipe! I of course had to make them on Monday:) They were fantastic! They didn’t spread out very much so we were calling them lil pb fatties. hope you don’t mind:) Thanks for another great recipe!

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Angie! I’m glad you made them. They are fat little cookies hehe. And a penaut butter cookie recipe I make ALL the time :)

Meganposted October 24, 2012 at 7:13 pm

These cookies are SO GOOD!!! I didn’t have any butter and used full-fat vanilla yogurt instead and they were awesome! They will probably blow my mind when I make them with butter, because I WILL make these again. Thanks so much for your recipe!!!!

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Vanilla yogurt – that’s a brilliant idea. I wonder if it would work well with greek yogurt. I’m going to have to test it out and see! Megan, you are a genius! I’m so glad you enjoyed these cookies too. They are the best, especially with M&Ms!

• Meganreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Lol! Well necessity was the mother of my invention, but I’ll graciously take the credit 😉 I think Greek yogurt would be phenomenal! I’m surprised yogurt worked so well in this recipe, didn’t make it tangy or anything like that. It was super yummy. But I think your recipe gets the genius credit for that 😉
        Thanks again!!!

Meganposted December 20, 2012 at 11:44 am

I just made the dough up for these cookies and I need them today so I don’t have the option of refrigerating overnight. Do you think 3 hours would be sufficient? Thanks!

• Meganreplied on December 20th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Err.. ignore that question, I noticed it clearly states at least 30 minutes, so I guess I was fine. Lol. I made the cookies using crushed pretzel M&Ms, kinda combining these and the bite sized pretzel and M&M ones. They’re a success! I like the crunch of the pretzel pieces and they are so thick. Thanks for the recipe!

• Sallyreplied on December 20th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

that’s great to hear Megan! Thanks so much – I have to try crushing pretzel m&ms next time. :)

Kimberlyposted January 8, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I decided I wanted to make cookies after dinner tonight and went directly to your site! You have inspired me to bake. I’ve always thought baking wasn’t for me and should stick to just cooking, then I found your blog and it has truly inspired me!! So I went to your cookie link and peanut butter M&M cookies sounded just perfect. I knew I had M&M’s in my baking basket and of course had the rest of what I needed. Well it seems my husband found the M&M’s in my basket….so no more M&M’s. I had half a bag of peanut butter chips and half a bag of regular chocolate chips, so I added a combination of both. The dough is chilling now. I’m hoping they come out ok.

• Sallyreplied on January 8th, 2013 at 10:25 pm

I’m so glad I’ve inspired you Kim! I know what you mean about M&Ms going missing – they are my boyfriends favorite and I’ve had to scramble to find different add-ins as well. Let me know how the cookies turn out. Thanks Kim!

Emilyposted January 9, 2013 at 2:42 am

I made these tonight and they are wonderful! Instead of M&M’s I used Reese’s Pieces :) Thank you so much for sharing this receipt!!!

• Sallyreplied on January 9th, 2013 at 5:30 am

i’ve tried them with reese’s pieces before! double the peanut butter is never a bad thing. glad you loved them Emily!

• Emilyreplied on January 25th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

I made these again today for a co-workers birthday and used half Reese’e Pieces and half Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips! OMG it is a peanut butter lovers delight. This is now my go to blog for baking recipes. Thank you for sharing all of your delicious creations :)

• Sallyreplied on January 25th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I love that idea! I have to try it next time Emily. I can NEVER get enough peanut butter. :)

Kristineposted January 9, 2013 at 2:55 am

I made these the other day & sound them to have too much of a fudge like texture, not like a peanut butter cookie at all.

• Sallyreplied on January 9th, 2013 at 5:34 am

sorry to hear you didn’t like them Kristine! There is so much peanut butter in them and for the ratio or butter to flour, brown sugar to white, these are not hard traditional cookies at all which I tried to explain in the post. Sorry about that!

M Lposted January 30, 2013 at 3:31 am

I tried gluten free all purpose flour and that made them super yummy and soft too with a 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum and 1/8 cup buttermilk

• M Lreplied on January 30th, 2013 at 3:35 am

Ps i went straightforward to cooking than chilling the dough and still turned out scrumptious

• Sallyreplied on January 30th, 2013 at 11:39 am

good to know ML – thank you!

shari wileposted February 13, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I love freezing dough and making small batches of cookies! Have you tried that with this?

• Sallyreplied on February 13th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Hey Shari! Yes, I do that all of the time. Baking a couple cookies at a time from the freezer. :)

• shari wilereplied on February 13th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Hooray! My son is making these right now for his Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet dessert contest… of course we are using only the blue and gold m&ms!

Nanposted March 2, 2013 at 2:24 pm

A friend of mine just had to put down her 2nd bulldog in 6 months so I am hoping this cheers their family up! Thanks for sharing!

• Sallyreplied on March 3rd, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Hi Nan! Oh no, that’s terrible! :( Seriously breaks my heart. I truly do hope these cookies can cheer her up. Many thoughts!

Erin @ Sassin' Southern Styleposted March 20, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Madame, you are correct. These are the best PB cookies I’ve ever made, and I’ve made many a PB cookie. We didn’t have regular M&Ms, so I used PB M&Ms. Quite tasty. Thanks for the recipe!

• Sallyreplied on March 20th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

The BEST? That’s awesome to hear. peanut butter m&ms in peanut butter cookies sounds like perfect right about now. Thank you for reporting back, Erin!

Amyposted March 24, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Made these this weekend. Made dough and chilled overnight to bake the next day. They are INCREDIBLE! Even better than I thought they would be. So moist and full of peanut butter flavor. I made them with peanut butter M&Ms instead of regular and the peanut butter yumminess with a little snap of chocolate is to DIE for. Thanks for this recipe!!

• Sallyreplied on March 24th, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I love how much PB flavor they have as well, Amy! Thanks so much for reporting back :)

Alainaposted April 26, 2013 at 11:33 am

These are scrumptious. I like that theae aren’t overly peanut butter. It is just the perfect amount!

The Baking Historianposted June 15, 2013 at 8:57 am

I’m making these and your ginger cookies as a surprise for my dad for Father’s Day tomorrow as he’s quite the cookie monster! And after the magnificent success of your scrumptious (this word does not get used enough anymore so I thought i’d throw it in here) choc chip cookies I don’t think I can ever use anyone else’s cookie recipes anymore. Do you think I could try adding one or two teaspoons of cornstarch to these?

• Sallyreplied on June 15th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

The cookies are already so soft that adding cornstarch could alter the texture and make them fall to pieces when you pick them up. I suggest leaving the peanut butter cookie recipe as is. Hope your dad loves them!

• The Baking Historianreplied on June 15th, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Thanks! I’m sure he will love them!

Andreaposted July 10, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hi Sally, I made this recipe and it was great unfortunately this time I made a double batch and mistake the amount of salt as I´m using unsalted butter so my dough is pretty salted, how can i fix it? I have batch and half of raw dough on the fridge. I used 1 tbs for each batch.

• Sallyreplied on July 10th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Hi Andrea! You could add some more sweetness to the dough with chocolate chips if you prefer. I love sweet/salty cookies so maybe you’ll like the little bit of extra salt? Or bake the cookies as is and sandwich some sweet chocolate or vanilla buttercream in them to balance out the salt.

• Andreareplied on July 10th, 2013 at 10:54 pm

TYVM Sally , I am baking a lot LOT more since I found your blog, it is a little bit hard to make recipes work at 7200 ft high even with the high altitude changes ( much more flour is require ) but you have amazing recipes and beautiful photos , congratulations.

• Sallyreplied on July 11th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Andrea – thank you so much. What a sweet comment, I appreciate it! I’m so glad you are loving my recipes.

FlyawayKposted August 25, 2013 at 1:38 am

Hi from Sydney, AU!
    I discovered your site 4 weeks ago. Last week I baked your pound cake/nutella recipe. Today I’m baking your PB cookies…This is a dangerous addiction!!!
    I have the dough on the fridge right now. I substitued the m&m’s for dark chocolate chips and crunchy PB instead of creamy. Hopefully they will taste equally delicious :)
    Thank you for your great recipes, amazing pics and inspiration!

• Sallyreplied on August 25th, 2013 at 9:21 am

Those cookies are going to be amazing. I love dark chocolate chips + crunchy peanut butter! So glad you are loving my website! Thank you for commenting :)

Sheilaposted September 14, 2013 at 11:06 am

Hi Sally – I’ve been browsing your blog for several weeks now and finally got up the courage to try a recipe. These seemed a natural choice since you love PB and soft cookies and I love PB and soft cookies. I put the first batch in the oven and – ugh! I forgot the eggs! That would explain why my nicely chilled dough was still quite crumbly. However; I will not give up because the dough was still quite delicious, so I know the cookies will be c:

• Sallyreplied on September 14th, 2013 at 11:10 am

Now you can enjoy the raw cookie dough. :) So happy you enjoy my blog, Sheila! Hope you enjoy the next batch (with egg!)

Dawn Spinaposted September 14, 2013 at 2:49 pm

The peanut butter M&M cookies came out awesome. The recipe was super easy to follow.I think I am going to add pretzels next time I make them.

Ashleyposted October 5, 2013 at 2:44 pm

I made my cookies with Reese’s pieces instead of m&ms. I’m a peanut butter addict!!! Thanks for the great recipe the cookies are delicious :)

• Sallyreplied on October 6th, 2013 at 9:11 am

Ashley, I love your thinking. Reese’s Pieces in these cookies is just amazing. It sounds like you love PB as much as I do!

bonnie @ dietsposted October 13, 2013 at 2:36 pm

These looked so yummy that I had to make them but I cut down on the butter and I used applesauce to cut some calories and they tasted great.

Rosa M Lilloposted October 23, 2013 at 1:28 am

Hi, Sally. Spanish follower writing. I’m so in love with your recipes I’d spend my time scanning your blog once and again (which I almost do 😉 )
    I tried baking a bunch of these cookies and they turned out perfectly, as I knew they would (I had also tried the chocolate chip cookies before; a total success with family and friends). I liked them so much I published the recipe on my blog (
    Thanks again for the enthusiasm and inspiration!
    <3 Rosa

• Sallyreplied on October 23rd, 2013 at 9:11 am

I’m happy you loved these cookies, Rosa! I haven’t made them in awhile, but now I’m craving them for breakfast. Thank you!

Sue Lepardposted January 3, 2014 at 8:27 pm

These are wonderful. I made these cookies for my daughters office and they loved them. Thank you :) I cant wait to try more recipes from you!!

• Sallyreplied on January 4th, 2014 at 9:25 am

That’s wonderful Sue! Let me know what you try next!

Julieposted February 6, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Hi Sally!

I’m a huge fan! I’ve made several of your dessert recipes and they have all been huge hits! So, I’m going to make these cookies, but with chocolate chips instead of M&Ms for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day… the catch is that he lives in London, and I will be transporting them over with me when I fly on Wednesday night. What is your best bet for insuring that they stay soft and chewy? Also, would it be possible to even bake them Sunday/Monday night or will be stale by the time I arrive on Thursday?

• Sallyreplied on February 6th, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Hey Julie! I suggest making these cookies on Monday night. Wrapping up two at a time in saran/plastic wrap, sandwiched together back to back, and inside a tupperware. That’s how I always travel with cookies. They will certainly still be soft, yes. Safe travels!

• Juliereplied on February 6th, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Thank you so much!

Rachelposted February 28, 2014 at 11:51 am

Made these yesterday. They were just as delicious as the other cookie recipes of yours I have made. Thank you! I really enjoy your detailed descriptions of why you insist on certain recipe steps (like room temperature eggs). One question I have is why there are different upper limits on how long you can refrigerate different cookie dough. For instance, on two of your chocolate chip cookie recipes, one says refrigerate up to three days, one says refrigerate up to two days. Why the difference? Thank you for being so detail-oriented and deliberate with your posts!

• Sallyreplied on February 28th, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Rachel, that’s a great question and I have an easy answer! The reason my cookie dough’s upper limits for chilling are different is because that’s how long I’ve chilled them for, so I know they are still good! I’ve learned though, over the past couple years, that cookie dough can even be chilled up to 5 days! But I’ve never tried it before – I don’t have patience to wait 5 days for cookies haha. I usually don’t chill for longer than 3 days.

• Rachelreplied on February 28th, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Thank you; I wondered if this might be the case! :)

marianposted March 24, 2014 at 8:20 am

Can I refrigerate dough longer? 1-2 days? Thanks
    ***fan from Manila, PH***

• Sallyreplied on March 24th, 2014 at 9:38 am

That would be fine but the dough will be quite hard after the longer chilling time- allow to sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes before rolling.

Kateposted April 10, 2014 at 2:09 pm

LOVE this recipe; it was so easy to mix up and the reward was incomparable — took a batch to a neighbor’s bday party and they were all gone in minutes! I’m getting ready to make another batch and wonder if there would be any benefit or reason to leave out the M’s if I’m going to chill the dough overnight, then mix them in just before baking. Thanks!

NIckposted July 13, 2014 at 11:59 am

I made these. After they came out of the oven I tried taking them off the pan and they just crumble to pieces. Not sure what I did wrong … butter not being close enough to room temperature? (I pulled it out of the fridge and warmed it slightly until the outside was a little creamy in the microwave)

• Sallyreplied on July 13th, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I suggest letting the butter sit at room temperature for 1 hour before using. Also, don’t use natural style or homemade peanut butter. Those usually cause crumbling.

Dorothylee Rickerdposted September 9, 2014 at 7:52 pm

I made these cookies today and I used the new kraft chocolate peanut butter instead of regular and they were super awesome, I also used a small ice cream scoop to make sure they didn’t spread too much, thank you very much they are so yummy.

Julieposted October 22, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Sally, you are right, these cookies are the best cookies ever made! I have not stopped eating them since I made 2 days ago. This is my first recipe I’ve made of yours and certainly won’t be the last. Enjoy your commentary and little tips to make the perfect recipes. Keep it up!

Jamie Lposted October 27, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Sally, let me just say, you are my go-to recipe girl for desserts! I love every recipe I’ve made of yours. I do have my own peanut butter cookie recipe I use and was going to just add the m&ms, but decided to try out your complete recipe for it. (Why not mix it up a bit, right? :) )They were great! I think the cookies turned out a smidge on the dry side, what would you suggest accounting for that the next time I make them? Thank you!

• Sallyreplied on October 27th, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Hey Jamie! What brand of peanut butter are you using? I find natural styles to really dry out my peanut butter cookies. I always use Jif or Skippy. Dry could also mean overbaking. Try taking them out of the oven 1 minute earlier.

• Jamie Lreplied on October 27th, 2014 at 9:30 pm

I used Jif brand regular peanut butter. Nothing natural or low fat. I baked them for 8 minutes but maybe i will have to pull them out a
        minute early. Thank you!

Jennifer Burmeschposted October 30, 2014 at 10:58 am

Hey Sally! What is your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe? I am a peanut butter lover! I have only made 1 of your recipes..and i used the 1 where you have chocolate hearts on them, but i just kept the hearts off, they were amazing! Are all your peanut butter cookies very similar? And how would adding chocolate chips be? I have 30 bags of chocolate chips, i need to start using them! Lol

Lisaposted December 2, 2014 at 12:34 am

Hi there! I am wondering what kind of peanut butter you used? Maybe this was answered in the comments already but I didn’t see it. Did you use natural creamy peanut butter?

• Lisareplied on December 2nd, 2014 at 12:35 am

Oops! Just saw the answer a few comments up! I will try with Jif next time! :)

Lisaposted December 11, 2014 at 11:11 pm

How would you make these/change the recipe for high altitude? approx 6000 feet above sea level.

• Tobinreplied on January 22nd, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Lisa, I made these in Denver at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, with about 2 tsp extra flour. I also omitted the vanilla and used 1 tbsp maple syrup, i tbsp honey, as I always do with cookies. Absolutely perfect on the first try.

It may be my oven or the altitude, but I always need recipe’s upper recommended amount of time on baking. (Toll House chocolate chip cookies always take exactly 11 minutes). Best of luck!

Chelsie Wposted December 14, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Made these for my church class this morning and had a cookie for breakfast too! These are so yummy!! We used mini m&ms and they were fun for the little kids! I’m sure this has been asked and answered a million times, but what is your favorite pb to cook with??

• Sallyreplied on December 14th, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Thanks Chelsie! I like Jif creamy.

bakingaddictposted January 25, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Hi Sally. I love peanut butter and I love cookies so this recipe really appealed to me. I tried it and it was amazing. I’ve added a link back to your blog from mine. Can’t wait to try your other recipes.

votemomposted March 13, 2015 at 5:36 pm

i rarely, rarely return to leave a comment on a recipe.
    but this cookie recipes is absolutely the best.

i followed your recipe to a T, and i used jif brand p.b.

but instead of plain m&m’s, i put in pb m&m’s.

they are literally the perfect cookie! making them again this weekend, as i’ve got pb on my mind ;o)

sarahposted September 30, 2015 at 1:55 am

This is the most perfect peanut butter cookie recipe ever! I add just a bit more salt, cause I like a lot of salt…. and sometimes mini chocolate chips too. I am the star of office potlucks thanks to you!

1. Pingback: honey roasted peanut butter oatmeal butterscotch cookies.

2. Pingback: LITS eat ! peanut butter, M&M’s cookies ! « MeMoMyself and… Miam

3. Pingback: 14 Peanut Butter Recipes for National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!

4. Pingback: Cookies For People and Dogs | A Guy's Cuisine

5. Pingback: cookies « Sepideh B

6. Pingback: soft-baked peanut butter lovers’ cookies.

7. Pingback: 15 easy halloween recipes. boo!

8. Pingback: Double Peanut Butter M&M Cookies « The Baking Bird