What have I done?
Somehow, someway, sprinkles hopped into my bowl of oats…
Now, I’ve shared my
love for addiction to granola…
I’ve shared my
love for addiction to funfetti…
Sooooooo let’s just combine the two and see what happens?!
mmmm. That’s my kind of energy snack.
Now can someone please clean the runaway sprinkles hiding on my kitchen floor?!
Makes 15 balls, but that depends how big/small you roll them.
- 2 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well, until all oats are moistened. This will take some elbow grease!
- Refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour (preferably 2 - you want the whole mixture pretty stiff and stick together well). Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Enjoy!
Recipe source: sallysbakingaddiction.com
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
What to do with that extra cake mix leftover in the box?
Use it in these recipes!