Oreo Truffles + 10 No-Bake Recipes!

Remember my No-Bake Golden Oreo Truffles?

I recently made them for a friend, so I decided to bring them back to life for some of my new readers.  Today I made them with Golden Oreos and regular Oreos.  So addicting…

Easy Oreo Truffles - only 4 ingredients needed. They taste like chocolate-covered cheesecake!

We make these every year for Christmas with red and green sprinkles. And when I have an excuse to make them in the summer, I jump right on it!  All it takes is a block of cream cheese, Oreos, and some melting chocolate to coat them. And yes – a lot of sprinkles.

Whenever I sneak these onto a dessert table at a party or get-together, they are always the first thing to go. The inside tastes like sweet Oreo cheesecake. A thick, huge bite of it!

You can make them with Golden Oreos, regular Oreos, Mint Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos – well, any variety of Oreos! I can’t keep up with how many varieties are on the shelves these days.

No bake, no-fuss, and EASY. You’ll never want another truffle again!

Grab the recipe for No-Bake Oreo Truffles.

It’s time to give your oven a break! I love the ease of no-bake recipes, whether it be in the summer or when I need a quick treat to bring somewhere and don’t have all the time and energy in the world to make something. So here are a couple of my favorite no-bake recipes. :)

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Skinny Cookies n Cream Milkshakes (bikini friendly!)

Skinny Cookies n' Cream Milkshakes - made from only 4 easy, guilt-free ingredients!

Lightened-Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Lightened Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Cupcake Puppy Chow

Cupcake Puppy Chow (without cake mix)

Chocolate Truffle Energy Bites (bikini friendly)

Brownie Truffle Energy Bites by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark by Sallys Baking Addiction

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip for Apples by Sallys Baking Addiction

Homemade Chewy Fudge Granola Bars (bikini friendly)

Chewy No-Bake Fudge Granola Bars

Funfetti Granola Bites

IMG_3862

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie (bikini friendly)

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie

See even more No-Bake Recipes!

55 Responses to “Oreo Truffles + 10 No-Bake Recipes!”

Laura@bakinginpyjamasposted June 23, 2013 at 6:47 am

Thanks for sharing this recipe again Sally :) I’ve been looking for something to take to work as a leaving gift for everyone and this is the perfect recipe, quick and easy but delicious at the same time.

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:35 am

Yes! You should definitely try it out Laura – very quick to make!

Ikhlasposted June 23, 2013 at 7:30 am

I love Oreo Truffles…they taste too good to be true! Gotta love no-bake desserts :)

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted June 23, 2013 at 7:38 am

I am loving all these Oreo posts/backlinks! Great reminders!

It’s funny that I have a few Oreo-based recipes that I’ve been working on for other projects that I haven’t blogged about but most recently made ice cream with Golden Oreos and I have a white chocolate/PB/golden oreo truffle recipe in my cookbook! So those first little truffles of yours just totally caught my eye!

And wow – talk about photography being clear as a bell on those! I can see every little detail. That new lens + camera body are doing the TRICK!

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:35 am

Yes! Your ice cream with golden Oreos looks so good Averie. I made these truffles for my friend Kathleen – and now I am regretting now adding peanut butter. They caught my eye in your cookbook! Yes – the new lens and camera are glorious is perfect lighting, but most of the time I’m fighting terrible light! This shoot was a breeze.

Tieghanposted June 23, 2013 at 7:59 am

These all look amazing!! Wow!! I want them all!

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweetposted June 23, 2013 at 8:05 am

I’m totally addicted to Oreos and no bake treats! Great dessert without all the fuss! Yum!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppersposted June 23, 2013 at 8:17 am

I love no bake recipes, especially on hot summer days! The oreo truffles look out of this world, and so does everything else!!!

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:32 am

Thanks Jennifer!

Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchenposted June 23, 2013 at 8:36 am

I’ve made your golden oreo truffles and they’re always a hit when I take them places!
    I love all these no-bake recipes- they’re reminding me of a bunch of recipes I want to try sometime this summer!

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:56 am

SO glad you love the truffles, Faith! Let me know any other no-bakes you make this summer. :)

Eva @ Eva Bakesposted June 23, 2013 at 8:49 am

Hooray for no bake desserts! These are great for when the weather is humid and I don’t want to turn on the oven!

Donnaposted June 23, 2013 at 9:27 am

Love your site. Have you tried these with instant pudding instead of the cream cheese? Not an original idea, got it from kraft – you mix small package of instant pudding with 1/2 cup cold milk, very thick consistency and add that instead of the cream cheese – I have a lot of cream cheese haters in my family :(
    Last time I made these truffles, inspired by you – I used the golden oreos with the chocolate filling, added french vanilla instant pudding – dipped in milk chocolate and added a dusting of some crushed cookies on top.
    Thanks for so many new ideas you inspire not to mention your wonderful recipes.

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 9:54 am

Very interesting! I have not tried them with instant pudding. But it sounds amazing, Donna!

Colleen @ What's Baking in the Barbershop?!posted June 23, 2013 at 9:56 am

I love recipes like this that are super fun for gift giving or party-going! And I love that you can use any type of Oreo with these! Variety is nice :)

Kayle (The Cooking Actress)posted June 23, 2013 at 10:22 am

Yay for no bakes! And these oreo truffles look amazinggg

Nechamaposted June 23, 2013 at 10:57 am

Sally, thanks for all your great recipes! I especially appreciate how you test and re-test each one so that when you present it to us it is perfect, and complete with detailed instructions. Baking for Dummies, whoo-hoo!! Thank you!! PS I made your Oreo Truffles for my sister’s engagement party and everyone was raving about them. My little girl had a blast helping me make them too! The only problem was that I was being cheap and used “poor-eos” instead. I think it may have affected the taste some…;)

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 11:01 am

Hey Nechama! I am so glad that you are loving my recipes. And all the “teachings” I post along with them. So happy you made these – they are so easy and always a huge hit at parties. They are definitely the best made with Oreos, not the store brand kind!

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite booksposted June 23, 2013 at 11:03 am

I love no bake desserts! They are so simple and easy!
    Thanks for sharing!

Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girlposted June 23, 2013 at 11:14 am

No bake anything is the best, add in Oreos and you have perfection. Thanks Sally! :)

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cookingposted June 23, 2013 at 11:16 am

All of these treats look mouthwatering, Sally! Such a great roundup for the summer! Hope you’re having a great weekend. :)

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookieposted June 23, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I’ve never made the golden oreo version but I love the regular ones!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes)posted June 23, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Those look so delish Sally!

marcie@flavorthemomentsposted June 23, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I’ll never say no to an Oreo truffle! Your no-bake recipes look great! I can hardly believe that peanut butter pie is bikini friendly — it looks heavenly.

Amyposted June 23, 2013 at 5:07 pm

I’m surprised you haven’t made any with birthday cake oreos — they have such cute fillings that would go perfectly with the sprinkles you put on top! Or maybe coconut oreos after your vacation from earlier this month… Too many yummy possibilities!

• Sallyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I didn’t even know coconut oreos existed!

• Amyreplied on June 23rd, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I think they’re the fudge-covered kind. I haven’t seen them very often, but they might be worth hunting down!

Anne ~ Uni Homemakerposted June 23, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Oreo truffles? Yes please! I’ll have a plateful of this. Love the idea that it’s no-bake and it looks delicious Sally! :)

Zainab @ Blahnik Bakerposted June 23, 2013 at 6:06 pm

These all look so amazing!! I’ve never made Oreo balls before and I’m glad you brought them back for new readers :) Need to try soon.

Lizposted June 23, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Thanks for all the phenomenal no-bake recipes…perfect for these sultry temps! I’ll start with the Oreo truffles :)

Luv What You Doposted June 23, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I love Oreo truffles. The mint Oreos and the Neopolatin Oreos are both awesome for truffles!

Jaclynposted June 24, 2013 at 1:08 am

Love this round-up, so perfect for summer! I need to try the golden oreo truffles, I’ve only ever had the chocolate – they look delicious and I love the sprinkles :).

• Sallyreplied on June 24th, 2013 at 5:25 am

Jaclyn, you’d love the golden oreo truffles!

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queenposted June 24, 2013 at 1:37 am

MMM Oreo truffles are the best. Your photos look extra crisp and beautiful!! :) Love all the no bake recipes, lord knows I need to turn the oven off once in a while ;)

Alexis @ deliciousfoodideas.netposted June 24, 2013 at 2:26 am

Such a great collection! And I’m lazy so the fact that they are no bake makes them even better.

Meghanposted June 24, 2013 at 2:57 am

Yum Yum YUM cant even deal!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted June 24, 2013 at 3:38 am

You know you could always make these for me, right? :)

Li @ Words and Cakeposted June 24, 2013 at 7:01 am

I love oreos and I love no-bake recipes. So this is such a perfect combo! And yeah, the variety of oreos in stores these days kind of boggle my mind. Last one I remember having was a blueberry cheesecake flavored oreo. Also kind of drooling over that cookies n cream peanut butter bark!

• Sallyreplied on June 24th, 2013 at 10:41 am

blueberry cheesecake oreo? That sounds unreal!

Jamie @lifelovelemonsposted June 24, 2013 at 7:51 am

Now I have to go out and buy golden oreos. I just have to.

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchenposted June 24, 2013 at 8:16 am

Love this post with the fab no-bake recipe round-up, Sally! Who doesn’t love Oreos? And, hey…I have that same ruffled aqua dessert/salad plate from Anthro! Classy minds think alike. ;)

• Sallyreplied on June 24th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Love that antrho plate – use it for about everything!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachelposted June 24, 2013 at 9:17 am

These are beyond perfect for the weather we’re about to have (HOT!). Love all of them!

carrianposted June 24, 2013 at 9:22 am

I’m obsessed with the golden oreos!

steph@stephsbitebybiteposted June 24, 2013 at 9:33 am

I’m worried about how many of these I would pop in my mouth! They look incredible!

Meredithposted June 24, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Seriously, EVERYTIME I make the Golden Oreo Truffles from you, my friends freak out! They’re just soo good!

-Meredith (monogrammeredith.blogspot.com)

• Sallyreplied on June 24th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

I hear ya! They are addicting!

Caleyposted June 25, 2013 at 5:32 pm

You’re sure right about all the Oreo varieties…I’m dying to make your truffles with the summer lemon cream Oreos (with golden cookies). I also hear the watermelon ones are surprisingly good…so many options! :)

• Sallyreplied on June 25th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I have to find those lemon oreos, Caley!

Nutmeg Nannyposted July 8, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Oh wow, these truffles look dangerous! Wonderful list :) I love no-bake recipes!

Sugarheart27posted January 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Hi Sally! I made these Oreo truffles for Christmas this year dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with gold and silver sprinkles! My family LOVED them, and no one could believe they were made with 3 ingredients! Even my (very) picky grandma loved them…success for sure! I love your site and am on it daily looking for new recipes to try!
    You are awesome! Can’t wait for the cookbook!
    Happy New Year all the way from Northern Ontario, Canada!

• Sallyreplied on January 3rd, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Thank you so much for the super sweet comment. And I am so happy to read that you are excited for my cookbook! That alone makes my day. Also, I’m happy everyone loved these truffles over the holidays!

Jenniferposted February 7, 2014 at 10:25 am

I saw your website last week when I was looking for some treats to make for my birthday party, and to my surprise I found these golden oreo truffles. I don’t even eat oreos but I decided to give it a try. And they were pretty easy to make. I also did a batch of them with the Ghirardelli Vanilla bean White Chocolate which was even better!! Thanks for the recipe – everyone kept saying they were “so addicting”

Palposted February 13, 2014 at 12:59 am

God bless your soul for your baking addiction! I love your no-bake recipes and all those creative snack ideas, espeicially since I’m so terrible at baking. I can’t believe I found this site only today!

• Sallyreplied on February 13th, 2014 at 9:10 am

Thanks Pal! Let me know what you try first.