Chocolate White Chocolate Cupcakes.

Super-fudgy, moist chocolate cupcakes made from scratch. Topped with creamy, fluffy white chocolate frosting. And chocolate sprinkles, of course.

Super-fudgy chocolate cupcakes topped with white chocolate frosting, made from pure white chocolate. By

So. Who’s crazy about white chocolate? Who’s crazy about regular chocolate?

I’m darn near obsessed both. Together.

Super-fudgy chocolate cupcakes topped with white chocolate frosting, made from pure white chocolate. |

What you see here is a chocolate cupcake. A chocolate cupcake recipe that took me awhile to create. About 7 disaster chocolate cupcake batches happened before I had a winner.  Batch #1 was bland. Batch #2 was too sweet. Batch #3 resembled mushrooms. Batch #4 was not fudgy enough. And then there were 3 others that didn’t quite make the cut either!

But the winning cupcakes? Oh man! They are rich, fudgy, and for dark chocolate lovers only. Tender, moist, and oh-so-soft. I only bring you the best of the best!

Just warning you now: the batter for the cupcakes is very thick. Very thick – almost like frosting or chocolate pudding.  You’re going to think you messed up somewhere making the batter, but trust me – you didn’t! Just taste it. You KNOW you’ll have amazing cupcakes after you taste the fudgy batter.

The BEST homemade chocolate cupcake recipe.  Made with real melted chocolate and pure cocoa powder. Moist, tender, and fudgy!

I love their pretty crinkly tops!

Today’s chocolate cupcakes are not overly sweet – it’s like biting into pure chocolate. There’s no need for excess amount of sugar. Let’s save that for the frosting. The last time I made these cupcakes, I topped them with dark chocolate frosting (<– Warning! Intense chocolate lovers only!)

Today I topped the chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate frosting. A new frosting recipe around these parts. And I know you will just LOVE it! Thick, dense white chocolate buttercream that tastes like – pure white chocolate.

The most amazing white chocolate frosting - made from pure white chocolate. This frositng is thick, creamy, fluffy, and so dense! Smooth as silk and ready to frost your favorite cupcakes.

Perfectly thick, creamy, fluffy white chocolate frosting that is made from (you guessed it!) pure melted white chocolate. Do NOT use white chocolate chips or candy melts. You need pure white chocolate, like the kind pictured in the background here (4th picture down). You’ll melt the white chocolate, allow it to cool, then beat it with butter, confectioners’ sugar, cream, and vanilla.

This frosting is perfection, I tell ya.

I swirled the smooth-as-silk frosting on top with a 1M piping tip. I love using this piping tip for very thick frosting – the frosting resembles soft serve. :)

Since there is always a need for more chocolate, I melted an ounce of it and drizzled it on top, along with some chocolate sprinkles.  C’mon – you KNOW there is always a need for chocolate sprinkles too. 😉

These cupcakes compete with my Death by Chocolate Cupcakes. Both recipes are a chocolate lovers dream!  Except with today’s recipe, you’re getting a myriad of chocolates.  Chocolate cupcake, white chocolate frosting, chocolate drizzle, chocolate sprinkles.

Chocolate, chocolate, and more (white) chocolate.

Um… I hope you like chocolate.

Chocolate White Chocolate Cupcakes

Yield: 12 cupcakes

Dark Chocolate Cupcakes

• 1/2 cup (1 stick or 115g unsalted butter
  • 2 ounces (60g) semi-sweet baking chocolate
  • 1/2 cup (42g) unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch processed)
  • 3/4 cup (94g) all-purpose flour (careful not to overmeasure)
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda

• 2 cups (240g) confectioners’ sugar
  • ¼ cup (60ml) heavy cream*
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ teaspoon salt

• 1 ounce melted chocolate for drizzling
  • chocolate sprinkles

For the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line a 12-cup cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.

Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each time. You may also melt the butter and chocolate over low heat on the stovetop. Stir until smooth and set aside to slightly cool.

In a medium sized bowl, toss the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until thoroughly combined. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Add the cooled butter/chocolate and whisk until smooth. Add half of the flour mixture, then half of the buttermilk. Repeat until everything is added. Stir until *just* combined; do not overmix. The batter will be very thick like pudding.

Divide the batter between 12 liners in your cupcake pan. Bake for 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.

For the frosting: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Switch the mixer to low speed and slowly add the confectioners’ sugar. Quickly stir the cooled white chocolate so that it is smooth and add to the butter/sugar mixture. Switch the mixer to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes until combined and creamy. Add the cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat for 1 minute until combined. Frost the cupcakes and top with melted chocolate drizzle and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.

Cupcakes stay fresh at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days.  Store covered in the refrigerator if desired for up to 1 week.

*Do NOT use white chocolate chips in this frosting. Use pure white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli

*Buttermilk is required for the cupcakes - the lactic acid present is what will allow the baking soda to react and leaven the cake. Don’t have buttermilk? You can make your own. Measure 2 teaspoons of white vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup. Then, add enough milk (1%, 2%, or whole) to the same measuring cup until it reaches 1/2 cup. Stir it around and let sit for 5 minutes. The homemade “buttermilk” will be somewhat curdled and ready to use in your recipe.

*For the frosting, milk is OK to use instead of heavy cream. However, cream is preferred for creamiest texture.

Today’s cupcake recipe is the same recipe I used for my Death by Chocolate Cupcakes.

My Favorite Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting

If you’re a lover of white chocolate, check these cookies out:

Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies

Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies

See even more white chocolate recipes!

248 Responses to “Chocolate White Chocolate Cupcakes.”

Narelleposted August 9, 2014 at 6:36 am

The best chocolate cake recipe – moist, not too sweet, lovely texture. Thank you!

Taraposted August 12, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Can you make the white chocolate frosting a day ahead?

• Sallyreplied on August 13th, 2014 at 9:46 am

Melissaposted August 13, 2014 at 11:22 pm

These cupcakes look amazing! I am making them for a baby shower and I know they will be a hit! Can the recipe be doubled? How about the frosting recipe?

• Sallyreplied on August 14th, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Yep, the cupcakes and frosting may be doubled.

Briannaposted August 26, 2014 at 11:23 am

Question about storing and travelling with this icing…
    I have a 4 hour journey for a party and I’m bringing cupcakes. Can I freeze this icing? Or should I put in a cooler ? Or could I pipe them and travel ok? What do you think would be best. I haven’t every actually frozen cakes or icings but people keep suggesting I do….thanks!! Really looking forward to making this recipe!

• Sallyreplied on August 26th, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I would pipe the frosting and travel with them in a cupcake travel case – easiest, safest way. You may also freeze the cupcakes (I do not suggest freezing the frosting).

Mayaposted September 6, 2014 at 7:19 am

Hi Sally! Would these cupcakes be the same if I used oil instead of melted butter?

• Sallyreplied on September 6th, 2014 at 9:46 am

No, they would not be the same.

Zoeposted September 17, 2014 at 12:45 am

Hey Sally,

Absolutely obsessed with your site. I don’t bake from any other recipes ever now. Will be ordering your book asap!

I have used 1% milk with the 2 teaspoons of white vinegar but no curdling happened. Is this as a result of the 1%?

• Sallyreplied on September 17th, 2014 at 10:02 am

I use 1% for the DIY buttermilk often, actually. Regardless, it should be just fine in these cupcakes.

Alexisposted September 26, 2014 at 12:19 am

I absolutely love your website!!! everytime I go onto pinterest to find some sort of recipe it takes me right to your website! i dont even bother with pinterest anymore! Keep up with the delicious desserts and dinners that I try and replicate, I can only imagine how yummy they taste when you make them!

Delilahposted October 5, 2014 at 11:23 am

My mixer doesn’t have a paddle attachment so is it alright if I use a regular whisk attachment to make the frosting!

• Sallyreplied on October 12th, 2014 at 8:57 pm

That would be just fine.

Karaposted November 30, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Hi Sally, I want to use your icing recipe to decorate a two layer cake. Do you think I should double or triple the recipe so that it cover the whole cake? Thankyou in advance! So keen to try

• Sallyreplied on November 30th, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Doubling the frosting would work just fine!

Anna Lawtonposted December 2, 2014 at 9:39 am

Hey this icing tastws lovely. Hiw long does it last? I am thinking of using it as a filling for a celebration cake I’m making so i need to know if it will keep well. Thank you! X

Erika S.posted December 8, 2014 at 12:00 pm

These are the moistest choc cupcakes! Love the recipe! I made these and did a whipped Biscoff (cookie spread) buttercream frosting….heaven!!!

Cindyposted December 13, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I only have dutch cocoa powder on hand, may i use dutch instead of natural? What are the differences that it will make? Love your book by the way!

• Sallyreplied on December 14th, 2014 at 10:17 am

Use natural. Dutching cocoa removes its acidity; you need the acidity of natural cocoa to react with the baking soda.

Robbinposted December 20, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I have been looking for a good chocolate cupcake recipe and this looks perfect. Dumb question but can I use heavy whipping cream in place of the buttermilk? I’d like to avoid going to the store lol if so should I change anything in the recipe to accommodate the milk change?

Nancyposted January 25, 2015 at 10:09 am

I don’t know if you can help me with this or not. I have used your recipes and they are usually my favorite ones…your vanilla one is amazingly out of this world yummy moist delicious. I just made this one and it was so dry the crumbs were everywhere you can even eat it unless you’re standing over the sink? I would like to try it again, but I’m not sure if the recipe is missing an ingredient? I see another one in your list of recipes that almost looks like the same recipe but it has vegetable oil in it which this one did not. anyway……I do want to add the kitchen smelled amazing while they were baking and they did taste very good. thanks

• Sallyreplied on January 26th, 2015 at 10:52 am

Nancy, I adapted my other chocolate cupcake you refer to from this recipe. I love them both, though these cupcakes a little more dense. There is not an ingredient missing from this recipe. Butter is used instead of oil here. Did you perhaps change anything about this recipe? Did you overmeasure the flour? I ask because you mention your cupcakes are dry.

hanna bihasaposted February 1, 2015 at 8:29 am

wow!! i cant wait to try this recipe.. im new in baking.. still searching for recipes.. and i can say that this is delicious.. can i ask?? what can i use if i dont have buttermilk??

Shilpaposted February 3, 2015 at 10:36 am

Hi Sally!
    I was looking for a White Chocolate Frosting recipe and this one worked beautifully. Unfortunately, I didn’t have White Chocolate bars handy but I used Callebut white chocolate melts instead. I know your recipe specifically states to use a bar of chocolate, but I found that I got this beautiful airy texture with the melts, and I skipped the cream/milk. It still worked brilliantly and I used them to top off my Pink Velvet Cupcakes. Thank you for this recipe! It’s amazing!

Amandaposted February 8, 2015 at 11:46 pm

I just made these and they look beautiful. Raised wi th a perfect dome top. When I took a bite, I found that they are extremely dry. I baked them as the direc to install stated and even checked them a few minutes before. I’m not sure what I did wrong. The flavor is wonderful, just SO dry I don’t think even frosting them would help. Tips?

• Sallyreplied on February 10th, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Hi Amanda! Did you perhaps change anything about this recipe? Did you overmeasure the flour or cocoa powder (it’s easy to do so creating a very dry cupcakes, especially that cocoa)? Did you use buttermilk? You can try to add a Tablespoon or two of oil, which should help if you try them again. Or you can try another one of my chocolate cupcake recipes:

Elaineposted February 12, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Hi Sally. Excited to use this recipe. But Ive got one problem, I bought buttermilk powder..will this work?? Thanks!

Keliyposted February 15, 2015 at 2:38 am

Hello Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recipes and love of chocolate. I only tried the White Chocolate Frosting, for an existing cupcake recipe that I have. I did want to tell you that your directions, notes and comparison to soft serve were spot on! Such a light topping and with a wonderful taste. I used Cadbury’s White Chocolate Block as I did not have any s Ghirardelli on hand, and I did find that I would prefer a stronger white chocolate taste. That being said, I will most definitely make this again with a stronger flavored chocolate. I would like to ask 2 questions. One, if I find that the flavor is not as strong as I would prefer can I increase the amount without changing the beautiful texture and lightness? Two, have you added additional melted chocolate after adding the remaining ingredients and been able to preserve the original outcome?

Thank you again, I so love your site and your sharing.

• Sallyreplied on February 15th, 2015 at 10:21 am

Keliy, I do not suggest adding more white chocolate. Maybe 1-2 more ounces at most. I say this because the frosting’s texture will be compromised with much more than that. It will be heavy and dense. I would test with 1-2 more ounces for now.

Carmenposted February 15, 2015 at 4:06 am

Hi Sally!
    These look delicious! I’m planning to make them this week for a friends birthday, but my only issue is the chocolate. In the UK we only have milk, dark and white chocolate, rather than calling it semi-sweet/bittersweet, so would you happen to know which to use?

• Sallyreplied on February 15th, 2015 at 10:19 am

Carmen, it depends how sweet you like your cupcakes/chocolate. The frosting is quite sweet so I personally would go for the dark chocolate for this particular recipe.

Elaineposted February 17, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Hi Sally – it’s me again, Elaine.. I made this recipe twice now and it’s a big hit! Everyone loves it. It’s fudgy and its chocolate flavor is outstanding. Unfortunately, I did not achieve the dome shape same as yours in the picture. I thought at first it’s because I overmixed it. So on my second try, I mixed the ingredients as minimal as possible. But it still falls on the center. I will try it again for the third time. Do you think these ff changes will do the trick? (1) replace my baking powder with a new one (2) Mix every 1/4 cup buttermilk powder in 1 cup of water.

• Sallyreplied on February 17th, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Fresh baking powder is always key Elaine! The buttermilk powder should be OK, though I do not foresee it making a difference in terms of the cupcake’s appearance. Do you open and close the oven door often while the cupcakes bake? To check on them? Try to avoid that at all costs. The temperature shift messes with the leavening process. I also wonder if your cupcakes are underbaked. Do they taste OK in the centers?

Dakotaposted February 18, 2015 at 2:47 pm

I’m so excited to try this frosting! Just one question though I have ghirardelli white melting wafers, would they work for the frosting or does it have to be the bar? I have tried a few or your recipes and they have become family favorites! Looking forward to trying all of them!!

• Sallyreplied on February 18th, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Those should be fine!

Jewelposted February 27, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Hi,I just wanna say that i love this recipe i was wondering how many cups of icing does this recipe produce

Cynthiaposted February 28, 2015 at 9:59 pm

I just came across this posting and it looks fabulous! I wanted to pass along a recommendation regarding white chocolate. I have found that Callebaut Belgian white chocolate is the very best! It’s available at the Whole Foods near me but I’ve also seen it on the King Arthur Flour website and lots of other baking supply sites & stores. This chocolate will bring your delicious recipes to a whole other level. Thanks for all your lovely recipes!

• Sallyreplied on March 1st, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Thank you so much for the recommendation, Cynthia! I need to try that ASAP.

Kiloloposted March 5, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Can I double this recipe? I have to make 32 cupcakes.

Alexposted March 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Can i use hersheys white chocolate chips? if not why?

• Sallyreplied on March 11th, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Unlike pure white chocolate, they have stabilizers added and will not melt properly to make a smooth, velvet-y frosting.

Hannah Saucierposted March 20, 2015 at 1:54 pm

WOW! The batter is absolutely delicious (haven’t tried the cupcakes just yet, they are for a birthday party later tonight) .. Still- I am super impressed, this is the first recipe I’ve made that wasn’t “momma’s cake” from how I grew up with it, but I am so glad I took a leap of faith and tried these out.

One thing I was a little sad about was that I either could have A) used bigger cup liners or B) made more cupcakes because I have serious “muffin” tops that spread out sideways and made em look a little funny .. I know, I know .. no one cares as long as they taste great.. but I figured I’d share how they came out. Thanks for the recipe!

jadeposted March 24, 2015 at 9:36 pm

If I was to make these cupcakes on Thursday would they last until Sunday?. I’m making them for a friend who wont eat them until Sunday?

Shellyposted March 29, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Can I make the icing a day or so in advance and store in the fridge before icing the cake? Also do you know if it colours well?

• Sallyreplied on March 30th, 2015 at 7:39 pm

It colors just fine. Store it in the refrigerator.

Maggieposted April 12, 2015 at 11:48 am

I just made the white chocolate icing. I had a recipe from another source, but it required 2lb of confectioners sugar. I thought that would be crazy sweet. This icing is AWESOME. Not to sweet and the white chocolate flavor is amazing. I only use Ghiradelli when baking. I frosted a double layer cake with the amount it yielded and can’t wait to cut into it. Licking the beaters was a treat.

Bonitaposted April 18, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Made these cupcakes today for my father-in-law and of course had to try one first myself. I was expecting dense and what I got was a wonderful chocolate light cupcake. I was even more impressed by the frosting. It was so light and fluffy. This will be my go to recipe.

lyndaposted May 2, 2015 at 1:25 am

can you please let me know if this frosting is suitable to freeze, if I have leftovers!! or to make cakes ahead of time?

Rachel Pposted May 11, 2015 at 1:16 am

Oh. My. Goodness. I just tried the chocolate cupcake recipe….I’ve been trying to find a new one that I like for awhile now and just gave yours a shot. I took them out of the oven a few minutes ago and tried one warm. It’s like a perfect cross between a fudgy brownie and a moist, crumbly cake. Delicious. Definitely my new go-to chocolate cake recipe! And they look just as great as they taste!

Stephanieposted May 18, 2015 at 11:55 am

I want to do this recipe for a Fourth of July party.  Would white chocolate frosting be ok to use with red or blue food coloring?

• Sallyreplied on May 18th, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Absolutely OK to dye another color, yes.

Samanthaposted May 21, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Every time I make cupcakes the rise but never enough to have a round dome on the top.  How much should I fill up the cupcakes liners to achieve the dome shape??  Also when icing a layer cake or a cake thats been cut how can I avoid cake crumbs mixing into the icing??

sarahposted May 23, 2015 at 5:08 am

Hi sally could i use chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate?

• Sallyreplied on May 24th, 2015 at 10:57 am

For the best taste and texture, use pure chocolate.

Louiseposted June 2, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Hi Sally!

I have made both these and the Very Vanilla cupcakes and they were amazing and got rave reviews! And the white chocolate buttercream is my go to staple icing now!

Question – I read you can make both this and the VV cupcake into a found cake, I was wondering if they could be combined for a marble cake? My little boy has requested “swirly” cake for his 4th birthday on Sunday and wondered if you thought it could be combined and any alterations to cooing time, filling tin etc I should make. Thanks!

• Sallyreplied on June 3rd, 2015 at 8:00 am

Absolutely! A wonderful marble cake it will be, too. I recommend a 9×13 cake pan (or a bundt pan). Unsure of the exact baking time. Fill the 9×13 pan only about halfway. If there is extra batter, make a few “swirly” :) cupcakes. You can fill the bundt pan about 2/3 of the way full.

• Louisereplied on June 5th, 2015 at 8:29 am

Thank you! I will make sure to only fill half way, these two powers combined will be epic!

Keshiaposted July 1, 2015 at 6:40 pm

I followed the recipe and the cupcakes turned out great! I definitely recommend making these!

Natalieposted July 5, 2015 at 6:23 am

can the frosting be coloured

Amandaposted July 7, 2015 at 8:53 am

Sally, I have made these several times now and each time the cake is so dry and crumbly. I have followed the recipe exactly each and everytime but for some reason they are very dry. They dome perfectly and I have even watched them closely and reduced the cook time by a couple minutes to ensure not to over bake them and they still turn out very dry. I make several of your other recipes and haven’t had this problem with any of the others… I love the flavor of these and the combination of the two chocolate flavors together (the cake and frosting), but they just aren’t turning out very moist at all. Any advise/suggestions I can try?

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Hi Amanda! Did you overmeasure the flour or cocoa powder (it’s easy to do so creating a very dry cupcakes, especially that cocoa!)? Did you use buttermilk? You can try to add a Tablespoon or two of oil, which should help if you try them again. Or you can try another one of my chocolate cupcake recipes.

• Jenniferreplied on July 7th, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I had the same problem as Amanda over the weekend. The flavor of the cupcake is awesome but too dry for me. I was wondering if I should add more melted chocolate for a gooey moistness but I’ve never been an experimental baker so I’m not really sure. Per your advice, I’ll try adding more oil first and see what happens.

• Amandareplied on July 8th, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Thank you for the reply. I have been very careful to measure properly and used Buttermilk.  I will try the oil and see if it helps.  I hope i can get it to work because i love the flavor and it goes perfectly with the frosting.  Thanks again for replying.

Sallyposted July 8, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I can substitute the fresh cream to soured cream instead??  Btw, I just can’t wait to try the recipe!!

• Sallyreplied on July 8th, 2015 at 3:47 pm

For the frosting? You can just use milk instead if you can’t get your hands on heavy/double cream.

Sarahposted July 28, 2015 at 4:39 am

Hi, I have made the White chocolate butter cream to use in and on a wedding cake, however the icing has become runny when out of fridge and spread over cake.
    Was thinking I might add more icing sugar to help thicken, any ideas will be appreciated as am worried I might have to start again, thank you  x

Kaylaposted August 11, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Does the frosting recipe only frost 12 Cupcakes?

• Sallyreplied on August 12th, 2015 at 6:46 am

Yep, just about.

• Kaylareplied on August 12th, 2015 at 11:12 am

Okay thanks! I’m making 4 dozen cupcakes, so i’ll have to four times the recipe!

Karynposted August 18, 2015 at 2:41 pm

Have you ever made these in mini size?  If so, how long did you bake them for?  I am afraid of them being dry.

Thank you!

• Sallyreplied on August 18th, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Yep! About 10 minutes.

• Karynreplied on August 18th, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Ready to bake mini version tomorow!  Raised baking all of our bread, ect, good to to know!!!!!!

Birenposted September 26, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Hi Sally

These cupcakes looks really great. I was looking forever on internet to find moist chocolate cupcakes. Especially with white chocolate frosting… NOM nom!

I just have one question, what kind of baking cups do you use? I am looking for good  and thick quality baking cups but seems I cant find them anywhere??

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Hi Biren– I love these cupcake liners from Sweets & Treats

Kirsten fullerposted October 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm

I made these cupcakes for my boyfriends birthday and he said they were the best cupcakes he has ever had (and he has high expectations)!! I’m so happy I discovered this recipe!

Lesterposted October 13, 2015 at 5:16 am

Been a fan of your blog since I came across. I have done your pineapple-upside down cake and it was a hit! I would just like to know if the frosting is too sweet? I am having issues with “too sweet” frosting.

Cindyposted October 21, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Hi Sally, thank you so much for this delicious recipe! I made them yesterday for my son’s birthday and they were a huge success! I had never used salt or heavy cream (only half and half) before in buttercream and I may just be hooked. Thanks for the delicious awesomeness!

Shilsposted October 28, 2015 at 6:40 pm

OMG. These were delicious. Did a trial run for my son’s birthday and these were divine!! As advised, I used the best chocolate and coco powder and boy what difference does it make.

Caroline campbellposted October 29, 2015 at 8:22 pm

Hi Sally. I have a lot of cupcakes to make for a food show…
    How long will this frosting keep for and whats the best way to store
    to keep light and creamy??? Many thanks

• Sallyreplied on October 30th, 2015 at 11:32 am

See the last step for storing instructions.