36 Valentine’s Day Recipes.
I don’t publish very many recipe round-ups on my blog, but I couldn’t resist today. I’m a sucker for this upcoming sappy Hallmark holiday. Not because it’s sickeningly lovey-dovey, but because its celebratory color is pink.
Though I claim my favorite color is orange, everyone in my life will disagree. Heck, even the girls’ bridesmaid dresses are pink. More like coral. Two-toned orange/pink lace. Lilly Pulitzer “Rosaline” Dress, spring 2013 line. My sister has a part-time job at a Lilly shop, so we got a great discount. Here’s a close-up of the lace.
Valentine’s Day is an excuse to eat truffles, decorate desserts with heart sprinkles, and drink raspberry champagne floats. But do you really need a holiday to do all that?
Kevin and I celebrate Vday each year by going out for Mexican food or making our own at home. Always complete with margaritas on the rocks with salt and guacamole. Totally romantic, I know.
Alright, enough blabber. Here we go. All the photos are numbered and their links with corresponding numbers are right below each photo collage. Let me know which recipes you try!
1. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies.
2. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies.
3. Baked Strawberry Frosted Donuts.
4. Skinny 110 Calorie Chocolate Cherry Muffins.
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Muffins.
6. Chocolate Chip Cherry Sweet Rolls.
7. Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Blondie Hearts.
8. Triple Chocolate Layer Cake.
9. Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes.
10. Raspberry Almond Thumbprints.
11. Red Velvet Oreo Brownies.
12. Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies.
13. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Bread.
14. 1 Giant Oatmeal Creme Pie – perfect for sharing!
15. Healthy Chocolate Energy Bites / Truffles.
16. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes.
17. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.
18. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies.
19. Homemade Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats – hey, they deserve some love too!
20. Iced Raspberry Danish Braid (with step-by-step photo tutorial).
21. Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies.
22. White Chocolate Dipped Red Velvet Cookies.
23. Glazed Chocolate Donut Holes.
24. Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting.
25. Healthy Strawberry Oat Bars.
26. Jumbo Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins.
27. Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes.
28. 1 XXL Death by Chocolate Cookie – perfect for sharing!
29. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
30. Dark Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Cake.
31. Peanut Butter Sweethearts.
32. Skinny 3-Ingredient Chocolate Bars.
33. Skinny Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins.
34. Classic Chocolate Covered Pretzels.
35. Death by Chocolate Cupcakes.
36. Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins – it’s always a holiday for these.
And 1 more for good luck…
Raspberry Sweet Rolls. My favorite recipe from 2012; soft dough, juicy raspberries, sweet glaze all in one.
For more inspiration, check out my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board.
Happy weekend! Cheers. ♥