Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter.
3 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to make this lip-smackin’ cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter at home. Grab a spoon.
This jar. This peanut butter. This spoon. Nothing more, nothing less. Plopped on the couch, Friends DVD marathon, and last minute wedding chaos on Friday nights.
But no one is boring when cinnamon raisin swirl (!!) peanut butter is in hand.
I don’t know about you, but I have about 10 different jars of peanut butter open at any given time. Some in the refrigerator, some in the pantry, some flavored, some crunchy, creamy, natural, homemade, and everything in between. Since there is clearly a reason for yet another kind of peanut butter to cramp my kitchen, I made this homemade version.
And let me tell ya. It’s a doozy.
It’s a copycat version of Peanut Butter & Company’s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl flavor. My homemade version is just as tasty, though it’s a little cheaper, much smoother, more cinnamony (technical terms here), and the raisins aren’t rock solid.
If you’re a peanut butter lover, you have to try this homemade flavor. Homemade is SO much easier than you think – and you have control over the ingredients so no junk can sneak in. Homemade peanut butter > commercially processed peanut butter.
The base of this recipe is my homemade honey roasted peanut butter. I can honestly say that I make that recipe more than any other recipe on my blog. About once a week. It’s THAT good. But (gasp!) today’s flavored version may surpass it.
Start with honey roasted peanuts. Why those and not plain peanuts, you ask? Well, this flavored peanut butter is sweet, so you’ll want the sweetness from honey roasted peanuts. Trust me, they make the best peanut butter.
Process the into a smooth consistency. Use a high powered food processor or blender. I own and love this one, this one, and here’s my Vitamix you can use too! Homemade peanut butter will always be a little grainier than commercially processed, but you’ll love the texture.
Add cinnamon. Add raisins. That’s right, 3 ingredients total. 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to create a tasty, wholesome peanut butter your family will love. Told ya, it’s so easy.
Cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter pairs well with:
- sliced bananas + toasted bagel
- apple slices
- celery sticks
- apple cinnamon flavored rice cakes (I don’t know why I love them…?)
- a spoon
- in these breakfast cookies
- on these chocolate muffins
- in this crunchy granola
- this banana bread (!!)
- FLUFF (all caps to showcase importance)
Spread the love. This peanut butter goes well with just about anything.
The bites with the raisins are the best ones!
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter
3 ingredient and 5 minutes are all you need to make this lip-smackin' cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter at home. Quick, grab a spoon.
- First, make sure you have a quality food processor/blender. See my suggestions above.
- In the food processor, pulse the peanuts until the nuts go from coarsely chopped to finely ground. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed. Keep pulsing until the peanuts resemble a thick and relatively smooth peanut butter. This will take a couple straight minutes of processing.2 Add the raisins and cinnamon and pulse gently a few times until mixed.
- Taste the peanut butter. Do you want more cinnamon? Add more cinnamon. Want more raisins? Add more.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. It won't last that long!
- Instead of honey roasted peanuts, try using dry-roasted plain peanuts and adding 1 Tablespoon of honey. If your peanuts are unsalted, you'll likely have to add salt to taste.
- You can add 1 Tablespoon of a neutral tasting oil (canola oil, peanut oil) during the blending process if your nuts aren't processing. Usually honey roasted peanuts have a little extra oil in their coating which makes them easy to process. I never add oil.
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
Try the peanut butter in these flourless peanut butter cookies!
See more peanut butter recipes.
Q: Quick, what’s your favorite season of Friends? Are those your teeth???