Great Big List of Healthy Smoothies
I feel like there’s been a lot of sugar and butter around here lately. Or.. let’s be serious… all year long. Truth is, in between all the baking I do, I usually sip on a smoothie at my desk when I’m editing photos and responding to emails and comments. It’s almost daily that I whip out my vitamix or ninja, whichever is clean at the moment, and blend up anything and everything from the freezer and fridge. I feel like you’re the same, maybe? Salads and smoothies then ice cream cake and coconut blondies. Sounds about right.
There’s been a couple new smoothie concoctions this summer, as well as old favorites, and I want to share them with you in 1 space. List style.
I also asked some friends to send me THEIR favorite smoothie recipes, so you’ll get a refreshing and healthy taste of smoothies around the web. We all have a lot of drinking to do as summer winds down! Which makes me sad, but I can’t even wait for Fall baking ohhhh my goodness. 1 billion Fall pies here we come.
GREAT BIG SMOOTHIE LIST
- BERRYLICIOUS (pictured above) – 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 handful frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 small banana, 1/4 cup oats
- PINEAPPLE ALMOND MAMA (pictured below) – I just now made up that name and I kinda love it. 1 cup chopped pineapple, 1 large frozen banana, 2/3 cup almond milk, 1 heaping Tablespoon almond butter.
- Glowing Skin Smoothie – I swear by it. Drank it like a madwoman before our wedding.
- Berry Purple Power Smoothie has no banana!
- Coffee Smoothie – I loooooove the caffeine jolt.
- Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie sounds completely incredible.
- Mango Smoothie is so simple and I’m really intrigued with the coconut oil!
- Raspberry Mango Tango Smoothie – the name alone makes me really happy.
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Covered Strawberry Wine Smoothie. THIS IS A WINE SMOOTHIE.
- Ginger Green Citrus Smoothie – with a video! And a dancing blender.
- 23 GRAMS of protein in this filling Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie.
- 28 GRAMS of protein in this more filling Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie.
- Almond Joy Smoothie – these flavors!
- Another almond joy smoothie and this one has dark chocolate chips 🙂
- Peachy Green Smoothie – it IS national peach month after all.
- Tropikale Energy Smoothie (see what I did there?!)
- Triple Berry Power Smoothie with plenty of power ingredients.
- Rise and Shine Coffee Smoothie – talk about energizing.
- Watermelon Smoothie – I’ve never added watermelon to smoothies before!
- Blueberry Pear Smoothie – I’ve never added pear either!
- Layered Banana Split Protein Smoothie – mouth is watering.
- Mint Chocolate Smoothie for all your chocolate lovers.
- Vegan Creamy Vanilla Coconut Mojito Smoothie – wow!
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie juuuust in case you’re in the mood already.
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie – use your fave vanilla protein powder here.
- Green Detox Smoothie Bowl – not many bowls on this list!
- Chocolate Avocado Raspberry Smoothie sounds incredible.
- Banana Almond Flax Smoothie looks like dessert, a really good one.
- Superfood Power Smoothie is layered power goodness.
- Triple Berry Green Smoothie pretty in pink.
- Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake – my language.
- Strawberry Mango Breakfast Smoothie is parfait style with granola!
Q: What’s your favorite smoothie? Leave a link if it’s online or tell me about it!
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.