Healthy strawberry banana popsicles made with only 3 ingredients. You’ll crave them all summer long.
Let me present you my new favorite snack. These healthy strawberry banana popsicles are summer on a stick. They’re a snap to make and just what the doctor ordered as the temps rise. Turn off that oven, crank up the AC, and go get yourself an ice pop mold.
Bonus: only 3 ingredients needed to make them!
Here is the popsicle mold that I own. Durable, inexpensive, and dish-washer safe. If you don’t want to buy it online, I’ve seen these popsicle molds (or similar brands) at Target, Walmart, major grocery stores, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
You only need 3 healthy ingredients– strawberries, a frozen banana, and juice. My favorite juice to use for these fruity pops is pineapple juice because it pairs wonderfully with the sweet strawberries and creamy bananas. Makes a tropical tasting pop. You can use orange juice instead if desired.
I like to use a frozen banana because it gives the popsicles an unbelievably creamy texture. Simply peel a ripe banana, slice into chunks, and freeze. Blend with 12 large strawberries, a little juice, pour into ice pop molds and freeze. That’s it!
Clean eating popsicles everyone will love. And you can actually feel good about eating them. Uh, all 6 of them. I’m not judging.Print
Healthy strawberry banana popsicles made with only 3 ingredients. Beat the heat with a skinny treat this summer!
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
- 12 large strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice)
- Blend all of the ingredients together on high speed until smooth – about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed as you go.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing – if not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle (that is what I did). Continue to freeze for an additional 6 hours or overnight – overnight is recommended for easy removal.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Eat on a hot day. Enjoy!
- Sweetener: Taste the mixture before freezing. If you prefer the popsicles to be sweeter, you can add a bit of honey. If your strawberries and banana are ripe, you shouldn’t need additional sweetener.
- Here is the popsicle mold I use!
Keywords: strawberry banana popsicles