These will be the easiest cookies you’ll ever make. Only 6 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus Butterfingers.
A lot of Butterfingers. No chilling the dough, no waiting around. Cookies in 15 minutes flat. Perfect for those of us lacking any sort of cookie patience. Or any patience, for that matter. 😉
When I want a cookie, I want a cookie NOW. They’re thick, puffy, oozing with crispy, sticky Butterfingers. They stand the real cookie test: remaining super soft and chewy, even the next day.
They are one of my most requested cookie recipes and could not be easier! 🙂Print
The BEST and easiest cookie recipe – filled with Butterfingers. Chewy and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. The dough will be very thick. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Cookies stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 1 week. Baked cookies freeze well—up to three months. Unbaked cookie dough balls freeze well—up to three months. Bake frozen cookie dough balls for an extra minute, no need to thaw. Read my tips and tricks on how to freeze cookie dough.
- Special Tools (affiliate links): Electric Mixer (Handheld or Stand) | Baking Sheets | Silicone Baking Mats or Parchment Paper | Cooling Rack
- Be sure to check out my top 5 cookie baking tips AND these are my 10 must-have cookie baking tools.
Keywords: butterfinger cookies