These will be the easiest cookies you’ll ever make. Only 6 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus Butterfingers.
A lot of Butterfingers. 🙂 No chilling the dough, no waiting around. Cookies in 15 minutes flat. Perfect for those of us lacking any sort of cookie patience. Or any patience, for that matter. 😉
When I want a cookie, I want a cookie NOW. They’re thick, puffy, oozing with crispy, sticky Butterfingers. They stand the real cookie test: remaining super soft and chewy, even the next day.
They are one of my most requested cookie recipes and could not be easier! 🙂Print
The BEST and easiest cookie recipe – filled with Butterfingers. Chewy and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. The dough will be very thick. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Cookies stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 1 week. Baked cookies freeze well – up to three months. Unbaked cookie dough balls freeze well – up to three months. Bake frozen cookie dough balls for an extra minute, no need to thaw. Read my tips and tricks on how to freeze cookie dough.
- Be sure to check out my top 5 cookie baking tips AND these are my 10 must-have cookie baking tools.
Keywords: butterfinger cookies