These will be the easiest cookies you’ll ever make. Only 6 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus Butterfingers.
A lot of Butterfingers. 🙂 No chilling the dough, no waiting around. Cookies in 15 minutes flat. Perfect for those of us lacking any sort of cookie patience. Or any patience, for that matter. 😉
When I want a cookie, I want a cookie NOW. They’re thick, puffy, oozing with crispy, sticky Butterfingers. They stand the real cookie test: remaining super soft and chewy, even the next day.
They are one of my most requested cookie recipes and could not be easier! 🙂
Chewy Butterfinger Cookies
If you like cookies chewy, these cookies are your new best friend. Cookies remain fresh in an airtight container for 1 week. Cookie dough and baked cookies freeze well, up to 2 months.
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 8 fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. The dough will be very thick. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make ahead tip: Cookies stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 1 week. Baked cookies freeze well - up to three months. Unbaked cookie dough balls freeze well - up to three months. Bake frozen cookie dough balls for an extra minute, no need to thaw.
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
If you like these cookies, you’ll enjoy some of my other favorites too!
See more cookie recipes.