Fudgy brownies. Stuffed with Oreos. Topped with cream cheese icing and loaded with sprinkles. These brownies are heaven. Pure heaven. Just look how fudgy they are!
While I have my go-to homemade brownies recipe, I actually used a box mix for today’s brownies. That’s what trying to bake in a rush will do to you. I don’t mind, I love Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix – they truly taste homemade!
This brownie recipe is fool-proof. Mix up your brownies according to the package instructions. Pour 1/2 of the batter into your baking pan. Line whole Oreos on top of the bottom batter layer. Pour the rest of the batter on top of the Oreos. Bake according to package instructions.
My favorite part about these brownies? The Oreo cookie melts and creates an unbelievably gooey, fudgy brownie encasing the sweet Oreo cream centers. Delicious!Print
Sprinkle-loaded fudgy brownies stuffed with Oreos and topped with cream cheese icing!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C). Spray 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter according to box instructions. Pour 1/2 of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish. Line Oreos in rows (3 down and 5 across). Pour the rest of the brownie batter over the Oreos.
- Bake according to box instructions or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean (i like my brownies fudgy!). Mine took about 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and frost with cream cheese icing. Top with sprinkles and stick in the refrigerator so the frosting sets. Once the frosting is set (about 1 hour), cut into 24 squares.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Brownies stay fresh chilled in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Recipe adapted from Averie Cooks.
Keywords: cookies & cream oreo brownies