You’ve seen the original. And today, I bring you a cookies n’ cream, Golden Oreo version of cake batter blondies. Sweet vanilla Oreos chopped up and smothered all over the original cake batter blondies. Dare I say I may even like these better than the original version? 😉
The vanilla Oreo wafers crushed & chopped up pair wonderfully with the gooey buttery yellow cake mix. The best bites are the ones with the sweet Oreo cream filling chunks, though. I bought double stuffed Golden Oreos because well…. the cream is just the best part.
You need 1 box of yellow cake, oil, a splash of milk, 1 egg, sprinkles, and chopped Golden Oreos. (Or regular Oreos!) Bonus! You can make these blondies in only 1 bowl. Because who actually likes to do the dishes?!
These easy cake batter blondies are loaded with Golden Oreos and sprinkles!
- 1 standard size box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk (less is better for a dense texture)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped Golden Oreos (reserve a handful to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray 11×7 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want the cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible. Fold in the chopped Golden Oreo pieces and sprinkles.
- Pour into prepared baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles and crushed Oreos on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.
Keywords: golden oreo cake batter blondies