If you enjoy sipping your produce in the form of a refreshing smoothie, you’ll find this list wonderfully useful. Whatever you’re in the mood for– mango, chocolate, coconut, you name it– chances are there’s a smoothie recipe here for you. You could essentially try a new one each day!
Smoothies are a popular snack, beverage, or meal replacement. They’re refreshing, taste amazing, are so simple to make, plus they’re usually pretty nutritious and satisfying.
Every Great Smoothie Starts with a Great Blender
To process a smoothie’s ingredients into a smooth consistency, you need a high-powered blender. There are many on the market and we’ve tested our fair share. Here are some of our recommendations and at the time of publishing this, they are at different price points:
- This blender is pretty versatile and works as a food processor or chopper, too.
- The Vitamix is the gold standard when it comes to blenders. It’s pricey, but has no problem breaking down even the hardest foods.
- We haven’t tried this particular blender, but it has thousands of great reviews.
- This blender is fantastic quality for its price.
Favorite Smoothie Recipes
- BERRY (pictured above) – Blend 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 handful frozen blueberries, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 small banana, and 1/4 cup oats until smooth.
- PINEAPPLE ALMOND (pictured below) – Blend 1 cup chopped pineapple, 1 large frozen banana, 2/3 cup almond milk, and 1 heaping Tablespoon almond butter until smooth.
- Glowing Skin Smoothie
- Berry Purple Power Smoothie – Simple, creamy, berry-centered, no banana.
- Coffee Smoothie – Add some cocoa, oats, and flaxseed to supercharge your morning coffee.
- Carrot Pineapple Smoothie
- Blueberry Almond Butter Smoothie
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Ginger Green Citrus Smoothie – Packed with flavor and doesn’t taste green.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie – Use any peanut butter you have on hand for this frozen treat.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Peachy Green Smoothie
- Pre-Made Smoothie Jars
- Tropikale Energy Smoothie
- Avocado Smoothie
- Triple Berry Power Smoothie
- Rise and Shine Coffee Smoothie
- Low Carb Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Layered Banana Split Protein Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Smoothie
- Vanilla Mojito Smoothie – Minty, coconut-y, and rum – or not (make it a mocktail smoothie if you prefer).
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Pomegranate Smoothie
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie – Simple blueberry goodness.
- Chocolate Avocado Raspberry Smoothie
- Banana Almond Flax Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake – Another variation of the beloved flavor combination.
- Strawberry Mango Breakfast Smoothie – Lovely layers and a lot of texture.
- Healthy Smoothie Recipes (100+!)
What’s your favorite smoothie like?