Baking Gift Ideas
Whatever’s happening this holiday season, know that you’re not alone in its challenges. Gifting something thoughtful to another baker in your life is a wonderful way to spread joy. Here are 70+ holiday gift ideas for the baker in your life or if you need ideas for your own wish list. I love giving thoughtful, fun, and practical gifts and I hope this list inspires your shopping!
All of these gifts are items I own or are products I see with wonderful reviews. None of this is sponsored– truly just items I love! A lot of these links are affiliate links.
Small Business/Individual Etsy Shops
- Vanilla Cupcake Candle – These candles are hand poured in small batches and your kitchen will smell like cupcakes all day long!
- Recipe Testing Notebook – Document your favorite recipes, kitchen trials and errors, and beloved family recipes in this helpful notebook.
- Personalized Cookie Jar – Gift the jar filled with a batch of homemade cookies.
- Baking Mug – Perfect for anyone who loves to bake.
- Kitchen Conversion Charts – These are practical and pretty!
- Bake A Wish Greeting Cards – The sweetest snail mail. These are equally adorable: you bake the world a butter place card, watercolor cookie baking notecard set, and personalized baking stationery.
- Customizable Spatulas – So many beautiful colors to choose from.
- Heirloom Cutting Board – Personalize this cutting board with a favorite handwritten family recipe.
- Personalized Tea Towel – So sweet and perfect for any baker.
- Baking Charm Collection – The whisk is so cute (they all are)!
- Sugar Cookie Earrings – Because why not?! 🙂
- Baking Sheets – These are incredibly durable and cool quickly. I own several and love them. This baking mat fits perfectly on the sheet and a cooling rack completes a cookie lover’s gift!
- 9×13 Inch Pan – A staple in my kitchen– I use it for sweet and savory recipes and love the versatility. Pair with a 9×9 inch pan and a loaf pan for a complete set.
- Measuring Cups – These are incredibly practical with magnetic handles so they stick together. I love the simplicity of these matte white measuring cups and measuring spoons.
- Liquid Measuring Cups – I love this set of 3 liquid measuring cups. If tight on storage space, they double as mixing bowls too.
- Flour/Sugar Storage Containers – These are the best bulk storage containers… and I’ve tried plenty! They aren’t fancy but they are a staple in my kitchen.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set of 10 mixing bowls is a wonderful addition to any baker’s kitchen. They’re microwave safe and I appreciate the various sizes– a bowl for everything. I also love these colorful bamboo mixing bowls.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer – One of my most-used kitchen tools! Mine (5-speed) is over 12 years old and still running strong.
- Food Processor – I use mine for nuts, sauces, and so much more– it’s helpful and versatile.
- Kitchen Scale – In baking, precision is everything and that slight mis-measure could spell baking disaster. This is by far the most important tool in my kitchen.
- Colorful Spatulas – Such a fun gift that everyone enjoys. I especially love these: heart spatula, lemon spatula, Mickey Mouse spatula, and monogram spatula.
- Rainbow Whisks – Because why not? I smile whenever I use mine!
- Mini Whisks Set – Great for smaller bowls or even little helpers’ hands.
- Adjustable Rolling Pin – The simplest way to roll cookie dough, pie dough, pizza crust, and more. The adjustable discs make it easy to roll any thickness – no more uneven dough. Pair with these cookie cutters for every season and these holiday cookie cutters are so fun for the ultimate Christmas cookie baker!
- Americolor Gel Paste Kit – I use this gel color kit for practically everything: royal icing, frosting, red velvet treats, and cake batters. The colors are beautiful! For softer colors, I love this pastel kit.
- Cookie Scoop – Gift all three sizes for a complete set! I use these for cookies, truffles, ice cream, meatballs, and as a melon baller too. Very handy!
- Thumbprint Cookie Stamps – These make such pretty cookies.
- Pie Dish – The best pie dish on the market. I also love this set of 3 white stoneware pie dishes. Complete the gift with pie weights and a pie crust shield to prevent your pie crust from over baking.
- Donut Pan – Awesome quality and inexpensive. Try making mini donuts, too.
- Cookie Press – My favorite for making spritz cookies.
- Cake Pans – I use 9 inch cake pans most often for my cake recipes, but I love these 6 inch cake pans for smaller celebrations. They’re really fun to decorate!
- Bundt Cake Pan – My favorite one. The Bundt cake releases easily AND it’s really easy to clean. This mini Bundt cake pan is also adorable because sometimes it makes more sense to have cute mini cakes instead of a large one!
- Cupcake Pan – Also great for muffins. Pair with these parchment liners— they fit wonderfully and peel away without sticking.
- Cupcake Carrier – I use mine (and a cake carrier) more than I ever anticipated! When I need to cover and transport baked goods with a lot of frosting, these containers make it easy and don’t ruin the frosting, either. The base for the cupcake carrier is reversible so you can transport cookies, brownies, and more all in one place. I also store decorated cakes and cupcakes in these carriers in the refrigerator– it’s a convenient way to keep them fresh.
- Cake Turntable – Makes decorating cakes so much easier! For a complete cake decorating gift, pair with: small straight spatula, large straight spatula, bench scraper for smoothing frosting, and angled cake spatula.
- Biscuit Cutters – I love the variety of sizes in this set. Or try these sweet heart biscuit cutters. Add a pastry cutter, pastry brush, and bench scraper for the ultimate baker.
- Wilton Decorating Tip Set – This set has it all. For sugar cookie decorating, I use round tips 1 – 5. For cupcake decorating, I use any of the star tips. Or tip 352 for sunflower cupcakes. To complete it, I’d gift piping bags (reusable or disposable) too.
- Candy Thermometer – Simplifies the entire candy cooking process because there’s no mistaking temperature/doneness. This one is also a great option.
- Kitchen Torch – Not a baking necessity but a fun addition to a well-stocked kitchen! Perfect for baked Alaska, crème brûlée, and more.
Home & Personal Accessories
- Pink Cake Stand – The perfect addition to the sweetest celebrations! This white cake stand is also a favorite – it’s simple enough for daily use and pretty enough for parties and celebrations.
- Wood Cake Stand – I love mine! Gorgeous and wipes clean every time.
- Heart Cast Iron Pan – A definite splurge but lovely for small batch meals.
- Milk & Cookies Socks – A cute stocking stuffer!
- Personalized Apron – For the baking lover. Complete the gift with a monogrammed spatula.
- Dish Towels – Always a fun way to add a pop of color to the kitchen. Also love: kitchen conversions towel, seed packets towel, and baker stripe towels.
- Marble Cookbook Holder – Pretty on the counter with or without a cookbook.
- Stand Mixer Ornament – Would be a cute gift topper! We have a couple of these cookie ornaments, too. Both are gorgeous glittery additions to the Christmas tree!
- Baking Heart Shirt – Perfect for baking days! (I have it and wear it all the time along with this Cookie Lady shirt. Very comfortable.)
- Bakery Treats Set – For the tiniest bakers in training!
- Ice Cream Counter Toys – This is one of our favorite toys– great quality and played with constantly!
- Mini Cake Decorating Kit – A KiwiCo play cake-decorating crate featuring foam cake slices. Little bakers can experiment with real piping techniques using decorating clay.
- Personalized Aprons – With 12 fun prints to choose from, there’s something for every young baker.
- Rainbow Spatulas – A cheerful set of 8 mini spatulas!
- Holiday Play Cookie Set – Little bakers will love joining in the holiday baking with this festive wooden cookie play set.
Books & Cookbooks
- All-Purpose Baking Companion by The King Arthur Baking Company. Just as wonderful as their flour, this guide offers clear and practical instruction– great for bakers of any level.
- New World Sourdough by Bryan Ford offers a complete sourdough education and recipes for bread bakers of any level.
- The Perfect Pie and The Perfect Cake by America’s Test Kitchen. LOVE their books! (And try ATK’s cookbook for kids– The Complete Baking Book for Young Chefs!)
- The New Way To Cake by Benjamina Ebuehi. Stunning photography and very clear instructions. I’ve loved this cookbook.
- Flour Water Salt Yeast by Ken Forkish. A complete baking education for bread bakers of any level.
- Hello, Cookie Dough by Kristen Tomlan. My dear friend wrote a gorgeous cookbook all about edible cookie dough!
- Grandbaby Cakes by Jocelyn Delk Adams. Jocelyn is a superstar and she certainly knows her desserts. You’ll fall in love with this cookbook’s beautiful photography, her fuss-free approach to baking, and touching heartfelt memories.
- Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day by
More Baking Tool Recommendations
- Kitchen Tools Every Baker Needs
- Favorite Candy-Making Tools
- Best Cookie Baking Tools
- Must-Have Baking Pans