These milkshakes are a non-recipe recipe. All you’re doing is blending three ingredients together! But it’s incredible how amazing they taste considering how easy they are to make. Simple, fresh, healthy ingredients make the best milkshakes and smoothies.
I always feel good drinking these. 3 ingredients, 5 minutes, done.
- 3 large bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or regular milk)
- 8 medium strawberries, sliced in half
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana. Blend the frozen banana chunks and milk together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the strawberries and continue to blend until smooth.
Keywords: skinny strawberry banana milkshake, strawberry banana milkshake
More refreshing milkshakes and smoothies to try: raspberry mango tango smoothie, skinny cookies ‘n cream milkshake, berry purple power smoothie, skinny funfetti milkshake, pumpkin pie protein smoothie, skinny almond joy milkshake, skinny mint chocolate milkshake, chocolate peanut butter protein smoothie, key lime pie milkshake, and peanut butter & jelly protein smoothie.