While pumpkin pie may be my absolute favorite fall treat, I also adore pecan pie. so sugary, full of crunchy sweet pecans… and butter. and more sugar. With one of my favorite not-so-healthy treats in mind, I created this delicious and wholesome granola to get my pecan pie fix without all the those extra calories!
What I love most is that the ingredient list is incredibly short (probably things you all have on hand!) and can be stirred together all in one bowl.
Vegan Maple Pecan Pie Granola
Yield: Makes 2.5 cups
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray large baking sheet w/ nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients and stir until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely (air will help it get crunchy) and enjoy!
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
If you like this granola recipe, check out my Banana Nutella Granola!