I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. It is seriously unbelievable how addicting these pretzel bites are! I’ve made them three times in the past month and people beg me for the recipe every time I make them. I can hardly even call this a “recipe,” so I never really thought to post it on the blog!
Well, enough people have requested I share my chocolate peanut buttery pretzel treats, so here they are today. I can’t hold these back anymore from you guys!
Chocolate covered pretzels are a staple in my house. They are my go-to treat for nearly every occassion. No-bake, ready in minutes, and perfect to satisfy my sweet and salty cravings.
Well, combine said chocolate pretzels with a thick (and I mean THICK) layer of peanut butter filling and you’ve got yourself one addicting little bite-sized treat.
I’ve made them with pretzel squares and regular mini pretzels, and both are equally as delicious! If you want to impress people, but save on time and effort, you
should need to make these.
They are SO easy – they take less than 30 minutes!
In fact, I like to call them my 30-Minutes-To-Heaven-Bites.
Makes 30 bites. Pretzel Bites are fresh up to 10 days, stored in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 60 pretzels
- 8 oz semi-sweet Bakers Chocolate Baking Bar OR 8 oz chocolate melts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together peanut butter and butter with a spoon. Stir in sugars until thick dough forms. Roll peanut butter dough into 30 small balls. If it is too sticky, add more powdered sugar.
- Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the pretzel bites are chilling, break up the chocolate and melt for about 1 minute in mircrowave, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place bite back on baking sheet. Refridgerate the dipped bites for at least 10 minutes for chocolate to set.
Recipe Source: sallysbakingaddiction.com
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
I kind of have a “thing” for chocolate covered pretzels.