Once you pop—you really won’t stop. These easy Pretzel Hugs are sweet, salty, and addictive.
If you’ve been reading my blog for the past few months, you may have noticed that I am a tad obsessed with chocolate covered pretzels. They were the first “recipe” I ever made many years ago. I got my love for chocolate covered pretzels from my mom. She loves them with dark chocolate. Yum! Chocolate covered pretzels quickly became my go-to treat for nearly every holiday.
Decorated with sprinkles, nuts, chocolate chips, or caramel, the unique possibilities and variations of chocolate covered pretzels are endless! Let your creative juices flow. They’re easy, quick, and pack a HUGE sweet/salty punch.
Today I’m sharing my latest little pretzel treats, Pretzel Hugs.
Are these not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? Not only are they adorable, they are so easy. Stick a hershey kisses hug on top of a square pretzel. Melt for 3 minutes. Press an M&M on top. EAT!
For Christmas, I use red and green M&Ms.
Just melt, press, eat, and enjoy. And if you’re a fellow chocolate + peanut butter aficionado, you must try these chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites next!Print
Once you pop, you really won’t stop. These easy Pretzel Hugs are sweet, salty, and addictive.
- 24 circle or square-shaped pretzels
- 24 Hershey ‘s Kisses Hugs
- 24 M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 250°F (121°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. Mine takes about 4 minutes.
- While the Hugs are melting in the oven, get your M&Ms ready because you will have to move quickly once they are out of the oven.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press an M&M down on each one. The Hug should flatten out when you press the M&M on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
- Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
Keywords: pretzel hugs