Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola.
There’s a lot of peanut butter flavor combinations I adore. Peanut butter & chocolate, peanut butter & banana, peanut butter & nutella (holy yum.) But there is NOTHING that can compare to my all time favorite, the classic peanut butter + jelly. Throw me a spoon and I could be content with a a jar of Jif creamy peanut butter in one hand and a jar of smucker’s raspberry jam in the other hand. Yeah, a spoon. Forget the bread!
This homemade granola recipe is, without a doubt, my favorite. I love homemade granola; it is just so easy to throw together and much more natural and healthy than anything you could buy at the store. Granola is my go-to snack to fuel up for a long run, or something easy to throw into my purse or desk to munch on throughout the day. Check out some of my other homemade granola recipes.
You’ll love the salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy combos this granola has.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola
Makes 5-6 cups of granola. Granola is gluten free is using certified gluten free oats.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup ground flax
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey (use pure maple syrup to make vegan)
- 1/2 cup organic apricot jam (or any flavor)
- 2 Tbsp canola oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flax, cinnamon, peanuts, and pecans. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, melt the peanut butter and honey together for about 30 seconds in the microwave (you want it to be runny and smooth). Pour over oat mixture.
- Next, add the jam and canola oil to the oat mixture. Gently mix. Pour mixture over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and add raisins. Allow to cool uncovered for about 30 minutes. The granola will become crunchy as it cools.
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.