Vanilla Cupcakes for Two.
I like cupcakes.
Sometimes I want a cupcake. Stat.
….without having 11 leftover from the batch!
I considered it my lucky day when I stumbled upon Jessica’s one bowl vanilla cupcakes for 2. that’s right. one bowl. two cupcakes. easy peasy.
These vanilla cupcakes are absolutely perfect! Sweet, buttery, soft, fluffy and full of rich vanilla flavor. Perfect for sharing! You can have fun with these and add any goodies into the batter like chocolate chips, funfetti sprinkles, etc.
I left mine plain inside but went to town with the sprinkles on top.
Vanilla Cupcakes for Two
Yield: 2 cupcakes
Perfect to share with your sweetie!
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (I used white whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- frosting (I used storebought - you could also use leftovers from my homemade fluffy vanilla buttercream)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white and sugar until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, melted butter, and milk. Add flour and baking powder and mix everything together well.
- Divide the batter between two cupcake liners and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely and frost/decorate as desired.
adapted from how sweet it is
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
PS: Want more tiny recipes making only 1 or two servings?
Single Serving Chocolate Chip Muffin (whole wheat, low fat)