Cake Batter Blondies.
If you like the taste of cake batter, you will love these blondies. No mixer, 1 bowl, 30 minutes.
These “reader favorite” blondies will change your life.
1 bowl. No mixer. You don’t need any baking experience. You don’t need much time at all. 5 minutes to stir the batter, 25-30 minutes to bake, allow to cool and dig in. If you can stir ingredients in a bowl, you can make these blondies.
Dense, buttery, cake batter, sprinkles, and white chocolate. All in one little blondie.
I’ve probably made them over two dozen times since I came across the recipe 6 months ago. Yes, they are that good. I make them for every occasion. Everyone always wants a cake batter blondie. Or two, or three, or four. You get the point. The ease of this recipe can be our little secret.
Don’t like to use cake mix? Try my Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes instead.
If you’re anything like me, then you love the taste of cake batter. Now you can have that exact taste in a bake blondie. Yes, your funfetti cake batter dreams have come true.
Who can resist all these sprinkles?
Cake Batter Blondies
Yield: 20 blondies
Makes 20 blondies. Blondies remain fresh up to 1 week stored covered at room temperature.
- 1 box yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 -1/2 cup milk (less is better)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 11x7 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible. Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.
- Make ahead tip: Blondies remain fresh up to 2 weeks stored covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Blondies freeze well, up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
The blondies will look like they are not fully done because the center will be quite gooey, but that’s what you want! After about 30 minutes of cooling, they will be easy to cut using a serrated knife.
Do not use black sprinkles swirled into the blondies. It will turn the batter black before baking.
Recipe from Gracie @ Girl Meets Life
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Need more funfetti in your life?
XXL Buttery Soft Sugar Cookie (no cake mix)
Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies (no cake mix)
Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge (no cake mix)
See more recipes with sprinkles. 🙂