Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites.

Oreo cheesecake stuffed between two salty pretzels and covered with chocolate and sprinkles. Easy to make and to die for!

Oreo cheesecake stuffed between two salty pretzels and covered with chocolate and sprinkles. Easy to make! sallysbakingaddiction.com

Not too long ago, I shared my top ten favorite no bake recipes.

No bake recipes save my life when a heat wave passes through or when I’m short on time.

Quick, easy and addicting Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites. Sweet and salty perfection!

My all-time favorite sweet treat is a chocolate covered pretzel (with sprinkles, of course). Labeling something as a “favorite” says a lot coming from someone who blogs about food, doesn’t it?  But it’s the truth.  Salty & sweet makes one irresistible combination, so chocolate covered pretzels beat anything in my book. And they quite possibly could NOT be any easier!

Earlier this year, I made Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites and they were a huge hit with my friends AND on the blog, so I thought I’d share with you a similar salty, sweet, no-bake treat.

These cheesecake pretzel bites are so simple that I can hardly call it a recipe!

Simply grind up some Oreos, mix with cream cheese, and sandwich the mixture between two pretzels. Dip them into white chocolate, give them a little chocolate sprinkle and you’re done. They taste just like little Oreo cheesecakes, but have a salty pretzel crunch. And I must admit, they are completely addicting and are sure to be a hit at any party this summer!

The thick filling is without a doubt the best part of these bites.  It is actually the same filling I use for my No-Bake Golden Oreo Truffles, except using chocolate Oreos instead of Golden Oreos. Golden Oreos are secretly my favorite Oreo, but today I wanted to use chocolate Oreos with my pretzel bites.

So for all you salty/sweet lovers out there, you’ve got to try these cheesecake bites.  Pretzels partner so well with chocolate and I know you’ll enjoy this variation pairing the two. ;)

Oreo Cheesecake Bites-3

PrintPrint SaveSave

Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites

Yield: 24 bites

Ingredients:

• 4 ounces white chocolate baking bars (found in the baking aisle)
  • 18 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 4 ounces reduced fat or full fat cream cheese, softened (1/2 block)
  • 48 mini pretzels
  • chocolate sprinkles

Directions:

1. Pulse Oreo cookies into a fine crumb with a food processor or blender.
  2. Mix Oreo crumbs with softened cream cheese. Mixture will be sticky. Once completely mixed, chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so that Oreo cheesecake mixture may firm up.
  3. Remove from refrigerator and roll into 24 little balls (about 1-2 tsp each). Gently press two pretzels on either side of the Oreo cheesecake ball.  Repeat with all 24 sandwiches. Refrigerate sandwiches for at least 1 hour so that the pretzels and filling will stick together.
  4. Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Dip each pretzel sandwich into the chocolate and immediately top with sprinkles. Allow chocolate to set for at least 10 minutes. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!

If you like these pretzel bites, be sure to check out some of my other similar recipes.

Golden Oreo Truffles

Easy Oreo Truffles

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bites

Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites

Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites

Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

Oreo Cheesecake Cookies

Favorite Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies

White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

See more no-bake recipes.

48 Responses to “Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites.”

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted July 23, 2012 at 10:18 am

Yum! Almost like chocolate cookie dough inside these puppies–you know I’m loving that! You are notorious for your decadent, beautiful desserts and I’m a huge fan of your no-bake ones right now, seeing as it’s 105 today. You’re the dessert queen, my dear!

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 11:58 am

Thanks Hayley! I am looking to make your cookie dough stuffed Oreos this weekend. It’s 105 in CA? How are you managing that? PS: we are both hosting Silpat giveaways right now! I love silpats!

Jessica@AKitchenAddictionposted July 23, 2012 at 10:27 am

Yet another amazing no-bake treat from you, Sally! I love the sweet and salty combination! And the fact that I don’t have to melt while making these! :)

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 11:58 am

Thanks Miss Jessica! sweet + salty rocks my world too ;)

Jocelyn @BruCrew Lifeposted July 23, 2012 at 11:29 am

Sweet and salty is seriously the best!! Now I have to say this is such an awesome idea to squish those yummy oreo balls in between 2 pretzels and add some chocolate! Haley is right…you are for sure a dessert queen:-) I always love seeing what you come up with!!!

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 11:59 am

Jocelyn, YOU are the fdeesert queen! You come up with the most creative combinations! So inspiring. :)

Elianaposted July 23, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Hmmmm – just loving the sweet/salty flavor combination. These gorgeous nuggets looks almost, just almost, too good to eat.

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Thanks Eliana! ALMOST too good to eat is right.

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted July 23, 2012 at 12:52 pm

They look awesome – and nobaking for the summer (or when you’re busy) is such a lifesaver! I love how THICKLY you applied the filling, and how thick in and of itself it is; really dense. Love that!

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Thanks Averie! I def applied a THICK layer of the cheeecake filling… it reminded me of how thick you layered the pb frosting in your apricot cookies. :)

Laura Dembowskiposted July 23, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Sally, these look great. I see a package of Golden Oreos in my future. I saw you’re a judge for the Unique Sweets party on White Lights on Wednesdays. Congratulations :)

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Thanks Laura! You are so sweet. Golden Oreos rock!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted July 23, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I absolutely LOVE this idea!! Anything Oreo is my weakness :)

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaosposted July 23, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Just lovely!!!! Sweet and salty is the perfect combo – these look fabulous!

Cassieposted July 23, 2012 at 2:34 pm

These are adorable, and so simple. Love these flavors Sally!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted July 23, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Dude, these look amazing! I don’t know if I should make them though because I would so eat them nonstop!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted July 23, 2012 at 6:19 pm

How genius to use the Oreo Truffles. Oh Sally, these are amazeballs.

Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking}posted July 23, 2012 at 7:19 pm

These look and sound awesome. I love that they look like mini waffles too. Yum!

P.S. Just to let you know I changed servers on my blog so if you were subscribed, you may need to re-subscribe. See this post.

Julie @ Table for Twoposted July 23, 2012 at 7:40 pm

wow these look delicious! definitely love the no-bake stuff for this hot hot summer we’re having!!

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted July 23, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Holy moly, yes please!! My 5-year old son just saw these treats and asked if this was my website (guess he was hoping some of these were in our kitchen). Soooo, looks like we’ll be trying these out soon! :-)

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Ashley, that is TOO funny! But these Oreo cheeseake bites look like something you’d make on your blog. I hope you make them because you AND your son would adore them!

Reeniposted July 23, 2012 at 9:18 pm

You continue to outdo yourself Sally! Another heavenly creation. I bet the sweet and salty flavors are amazing together!

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Aww Thank you Reeni!

Sarah K. @ The Pajama Chefposted July 23, 2012 at 9:27 pm

sweet & salty things rock my world! yum!

Mercedesposted July 23, 2012 at 9:38 pm

These would be incredibly dangerous for me to make! What a combination! I love the combination of Oreos and cream cheese and the saltiness from the pretzels would make these completely irresistible!

• Sallyreplied on July 24th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Mercedes, I completely agree! Thanks my dear. :)

Laura @ GotChocolateposted July 23, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Holy creative! Those look very festive! Yum!

I’m glad you’re enjoying the no-bake recipes. I LOVE them too! :D

Stephanieposted July 24, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Congrats on 100 posts! I would use the mat for making cookies, cookies, and more cookies!

amy @ fearless homemakerposted July 24, 2012 at 11:11 pm

these look flippin’ amazing + i love that they’re no bake! =)

Angie@Angie's Recipesposted July 25, 2012 at 12:40 am

You have a sweet tooth, haven’t you? ;-)
    These pretzel bites look fantastic!

Christina @Sweet Pea's Kitchenposted July 25, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Oh my gosh…where have these cheesecake bites been my whole life? Incredible! :)

• Sallyreplied on July 25th, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Christina, thank you for visiting and for the sweet comment! :)

Heather@French Pressposted July 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm

i cannot believe how easy they are – amazing! my kids are going to go crazy when they see these in the fridge:)

valposted July 27, 2012 at 9:04 am

I’m in constant awe of your sweet creations.

Angieposted October 25, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I absolutely love your website.. I always find something easy and delicious to make… I can only imagine how many goodies you come up with for your family to enjoy… I wished I was apart of it.. lol -Angie <3

• Sallyreplied on October 25th, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Hi Angie! Easy and delicious – that’s what I try for! I’m glad you think so. If you try to make any treats, let me know! Thanks Angie :)

Tarynposted December 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

you’re using the whole oreo right?

• Sallyreplied on December 12th, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Yep! The entire Oreo, creme filling and all.

Ze Huiposted May 12, 2013 at 10:56 am

Hey, me and sister tried out this recipe for mother’s day and she loved it! We’ve never baked before so we decided on no-bake recipe for a start, and this turned out wonderful. Thanks for sharing and we’ll continue following your blog for more tasty delights!

• Sallyreplied on May 12th, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Sounds great Ze Hui! These bites are so easy to make, which is why I love them.

Erika-Southern Souffleposted May 29, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Ah-mazing.. sweet and salty snackin all day long.

• Sallyreplied on May 29th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Oh yeah, sounds a lot like me Erika. Love sweet/salty anything!

Lindsay@Life, Love and Sugarposted May 29, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Sally, you are brilliant! What a great idea! Sweet and salty at its best!

• Lindsay@Life, Love and Sugarreplied on May 29th, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Wait, I just realized this recipe is from last year! How have I not seen these before?!? It’s criminal :)

• Sallyreplied on May 30th, 2013 at 3:59 am

Yes! They are an oldie, but a goodie ;)

JJposted March 18, 2014 at 11:17 pm

I just wondering about the grinding process of the oreo.
    Should I grind the whole biscuit or remove the cream first?

Would love to try it later. Hope to hear from you soon :)

• Sallyreplied on March 19th, 2014 at 10:17 am

The whole cookie – cream and cookie part. Enjoy!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks