I made this fudge for my birthday this weekend. Woohoo! It’s so easy to make. 5 minutes of prep + 1 hour of chilling = you’re done. No oven, no mixer, no sweat, no fret! This cake batter fudge combines cake mix from a box, powdered sugar, butter, milk, white chocolate chips, and a ton of sprinkles.
You can use a box of any vanilla/white/butter/yellow cake mix. I used yellow cake mix for these photos.
This no-bake fudge, full of cake batter flavor, is so easy and delicious, you’ll want to make it time and time again.
- 2 cups + 2 Tablespoons Betty Crocker Supermoist white or yellow cake mix (or any brand white or yellow cake mix)
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- optional: 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together cake mix and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add milk and butter (do not stir them in) and microwave for 2 minutes. Once done, immediately begin mixing everything together until the butter is fully melted. The batter will be very thick. Fold in white chocolate and sprinkles. Stir gently. You do not want the sprinkles to leak their color.
- Spoon into prepared baking pan, making sure it is level and smooth at the top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy. Store in the refrigerator.
- Recipe adapted from girl meets life.
Keywords: cake batter fudge