If you follow Sally’s Baking Addiction on facebook, you may remember me posting about this fudge last week. I’m a new featured publisher for the Culinary.net network and this fudge was my first entry, so I shared it on my facebook page. It was so popular, Culinary.net made my pictures and recipe into a short video!
I made this fudge for a few celebratory reasons. Not only was I celebrating my debut on Culinary.net, but it is my birthday this weekend!This fudge is so easy to make. 5 minutes of prep, 1 hour of chilling, and you’re done. No oven, no mixer, no sweat, no fret! This cake batter fudge combines cake mix from a box, powdered sugar, butter, milk, white chocolate chips, and a ton of sprinkles.
Life…is just better with sprinkles.
I made this fudge with both yellow cake mix and white cake mix. Both versions are equally as tasty. The yellow version (above) has more of a yellowish tint and the white version (below) is purely white. I love them both!
Cake Batter White Chocolate Fudge
This no-bake fudge, full of cake batter flavor, is so easy and delicious, you’ll want to make it time and time again. Makes 36 squares. Store in the refrigerator.
- 2 cups + 2 Tablespoons Betty Crocker Supermoist white or yellow cake mix (or any brand white or yellow cake mix)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Mix together cake mix and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add milk and butter (do not stir them in) and microwave for 2 minutes. Once done, immediately begin mixing everything together until the butter is fully melted. The batter will be very thick. Fold in white chocolate and sprinkles. Stir gently. You do not want the sprinkles to leak their color.
- Spoon into prepared baking pan, making sure it is level and smooth at the top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from girl meets life
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
A XXL Buttery Soft Sugar Cookie would be perfect for celebrating a birthday too.
This cookie is over-the-top huge, soft, fluffy, and not hard like some sugar cookies out there.
It’s also chock-full of SPRINKLES! 🙂
Like today’s fudge, my Golden Oreo Cake Batter Blondies are also full of cake batter flavor!
My Loaded Sugar Cookie Bars are always a hit at parties!
I like to throw in any add-ins I have on hand – M&Ms, sprinkles, peanut butter cups, chocolate chips, you name it!