Welcome to my Monthly Baking Challenge.
What You Need to Know:
- On the 1st of every month, I will post a new recipe complete with a quick how-to video, plenty of tips, tricks, and photos.
- I want you to bake the recipe yourself during that month! Come back and tell me how it went.
- If you’d like, share your photos throughout the month using #sallysbakingchallenge on Instagram or email me, tweet me, or upload a photo of your recipe to my Facebook page. I want you all involved!
4 More Things:
- The carefully chosen recipe will be seasonal based on the time of year.
- The recipes will be approachable, while still being a little challenging so you can *learn* a new technique or method.
- If you don’t like a particular flavor in that month’s recipe, there will be an alternate Monthly Baking Challenge recipe.
Hopefully I can work in fun giveaways each month to correspond with the Baking Challenge. 🙂 And, of course, I will still be posting new recipes each week along with coffee breaks and Saturday Sevens. Nothing is changing there! But the recipe published on the 1st will be that month’s challenge recipe.
February is the first month and the February Baking Challenge recipe is coming TOMORROW!! Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
*The pictured cake batter chocolate chip cookies dough has nothing to do with tomorrow’s 1st Monthly Baking Challenge recipe. It’s just.. delicious. And pretty.