A recipe for one chocolate chip muffin!
- 3 Tablespoons white whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line muffin tray with 1 liner. Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips together in a small bowl. Add vanilla, melted butter, milk, and sugar. Mix everything together until just combined. DO NOT overmix.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin liner. Bake for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie.
Keywords: single-serve muffin