These will be the easiest cookies you’ll ever make.
Only 6 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus Butterfingers.
A lot of Butterfingers.
No chilling the dough, no waiting around.
Cookies in 15 minutes flat.
Perfect for those of us lacking any sort of cookie patience.
Or any patience, for that matter.
When I want a cookie, I want a cookie NOW.
They’re thick, puffy, oozing with crispy, sticky Butterfingers.
They stand the real cookie test: remaining super soft and chewy, even the next day.
They are one of my most requested cookie recipes and could not be easier!
Makes 2.5 dozen cookies. Cookies remain fresh in an airtight container for 1 week. Cookie dough and baked cookies freeze well, up to 2 months.
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg*
- 8 fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. The dough will be very thick. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and enjoy!
*if dough seems too dry, mix in 1 extra egg.
Recipe source: sallysbakingaddiction.com
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
I love how perfectly round they bake up, each and every time!
If you like these cookies, you’ll enjoy some of my other favorites too!