Cookies ‘n Cream Cookies
How delicious are Cookies ‘N’ Creme chocolate bars? Crunchy chocolate cookie bits speckled throughout creamy white chocolate… yum.
Now, how delicious would cookies n creme bars be melted inside a cookie?!
Ever since I made my Chewy Butterfinger Cookies, I knew I had to recreate the whole candy-inside-cookie ordeal and bake up something just as fabulous.
I bought a couple king sized Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars the other day, chopped them up, and threw them into the same basic drop cookie recipe. I added some white chocolate chips on top because I favor chunky cookies with a lot of texture goin’ on.
These cookies are SO easy. 🙂
Cookies 'n Cream Cookies
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2 king size Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars, chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand alone mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Beat in egg until just combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped cookies n creme pieces by hand. Do not overmix.
- Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Stick 4-5 white chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough ball. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
ps- I think you’ll enjoy my Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies too 😉