The key to making great pie is… GREAT PIE CRUST!
Do any of these sound like you?
- You’re intimidated by pie crust
- Your pie crust never turns out
- You don’t have the faintest idea how to make pie crust
Today, in Sprinkled episode 7, I’m spilling ALL the beans for perfecting pie crust and it begins with a solid pie crust recipe. I teach you how to lattice pie crust and create a beautiful design using a leaf cookie cutter. This 15 minute video tutorial is my longest episode yet, but I want to make sure you walk away 100% confident in your pie crust abilities.
Because you can master pie crust on the 1st try!
Do you prefer all butter pie crust? You can use my butter pie crust recipe and apply the same tips shared in the video. Let me know if you find episode 7 helpful!
What is Sprinkled?
View all Sprinkled videos.
Earlier this year, a video production crew filmed me at work in my kitchen. Most of the time was spent filming step-by-step recipe tutorials, but they also filmed me working, writing, photographing, and recipe testing. The series is called Sprinkled. 🙂 For the recipe tutorials, I selected my favorite blog recipes ranging from cookies and cake to brownies and pie.
- Watch episode 1: Homemade Strawberry Cake
- Watch episode 2: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Watch episode 3: Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Watch episode 4: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch episode 5: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Watch episode 6: Caramel Dipped Pretzels
Coming Next: Episode 8
Get ready for Christmas cookies! Check back in December for the Sprinkled final episode.
Sprinkled episodes are featured every month on my blog in partnership with my talented production & multimedia crew, Grateful & Co. Want to stay updated? Subscribe to my blog and each new blog post will be emailed to you on the day it’s published, including when a new Sprinkled episode is live! Sprinkled photos and videos by Grateful & Co