Easy No-Bake Recipes.

With 12 consecutive days nearing or above 100 degrees in Baltimore, I long for the temperature to drop to a frigid 90 degrees.  Because 90 degrees sounds like sweater-weather at this point.

When the temps rise, the last place I want to be is in my tiny kitchen.  Send me to the pool and give me a margarita because this chick is NOT baking in a summer heat wave.  Except in the case of  Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Banana Bread.  I’d happily sit in my sauna kitchen for 50 minutes as that baby bakes.  Nutella swirls and peanut butter dreams.  Totally worth it…

But today I want to share some of my favorite Sally’s-No-Baking-Addiction recipes.  They’re quick, easy, and will keep you from nearing insanity when the temps are cooking outside.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge – with actual egg-free cookie dough mixed into the fudge base, this fudge tastes like the real thing.  I’m nearly obsessed.

S’Mores Rice Krispie Treats – graham cracker chunks, melted marshmallow, chocolate chips, and butter.  Summertime no-baking at its finest.

Loaded Caramel Dipped Pretzels – loaded with my favorite goodies, these pretzels are a creative spin-off from your regular chocolate covered pretzels.  The caramel hardens and is simply irresistible wrapped around a salty pretzel.

3 Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars - it’s SO hard to believe these vegan dark chocolate bars are actually healthy and only made with 3 simple ingredients.  I usually always have a few pieces in my fridge.  Plus, you can break them up and use them as chocolate chunks or melt them to use as chocolate sauce in your other recipes.  Guilt-free chocolate… yes.

Golden Oreo Truffles – 3 ingredients to make one of the best things I’ve ever eaten.  Brought them to a party and they were gone in minutes.

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats – one of my most popular recipes. Kids love ‘em, they are overloaded with sprinkles, and taste like cake batter.  They take your regular rice krispie treat to a whole other level.

Cookie Dough Truffle Pops – easy, cookie dough, chocolate, on a stick. Kids and adults alike LOVE these!

Cookie Dough Pops (5 of 1)

Cake Batter White Chocolate Fudge – Fudge.  That taste like you’re eating funfetti cake batter.  Anytime I make this, people go nuts.  Plus, there are sprinkles.  I’m sold.

cake batter fudge

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites – there are no words.

Skinny Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip – made with a secret ingredient, this healthy dip tastes like you’re eating cookie dough.  Sometimes I feel like batters and doughs taste better than the finished product…

What are some of YOUR favorite no bake recipes?  Links are welcome. :)

49 Responses to “Easy No-Bake Recipes.”

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted July 12, 2012 at 5:58 am

thanks for linking me up….and all I see in this post is
    white chocolate
    sprinkles
    peanut butter
    chocolate

which is pretty much all one NEEDS to be seeing :) love all the ideas and stay cool! It’s “hot” here this week. Like 77F as a high.

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:51 am

Yup… 4 of my fave things in the world, obviously. I would DIE for 77 degrees right now. Bu tI’m going to the lake this weekend and it is in the 80s there! And 60s at night! WAHOO!!

Choc Chip Uruposted July 12, 2012 at 6:13 am

All these no bake desserts make me wonder why I use the oven at all – they are genius :D
    Especially! The cookie dough fudge…

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:52 am

No bake recipes are slowly becoming my favorite kind! Thanks Uru!

Laura Dembowskiposted July 12, 2012 at 8:40 am

Love the no bake ideas. Don’t blame you for not baking, although I love it too much to stay away from the oven for more than a couple of days. I do have a few no bake recipes of my own coming up soon!

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:53 am

I’m the same way Laura! I can’t go too many days without baking up some cookies. :)

valposted July 12, 2012 at 8:50 am

You are amazing and so are each one of these no bake recipes.

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Thanks Val! You’re quite the amazing no-baker yourself. :)

Karlyposted July 12, 2012 at 9:58 am

Looooove these. It’s finally cooled off a bit here (we’re in the 90s instead of 100s!), but I could go for no bake any day of the week.

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:54 am

I’d suffer the oven heat for your donuts Karly… for sure!

Jessica@AKitchenAddictionposted July 12, 2012 at 10:36 am

What a great collection of n0-bake recipes! I’ve bookmarked this page to have on hand!

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted July 12, 2012 at 10:44 am

Thanks for the feature! Your recipes all sound SO perfect for hot days like we have here in Sacramento :( I just went to turn my oven on (it’s 745 AM here) to bake some bars real quick before work, and then I realized, it’s already like 85 degrees and climbing fast–you can’t even bake quickly in the morning anymore! Ugh, bring on the sweater weather is what I say! And bring on that snickerdoodle dip PUHLEEEASE.

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:56 am

Even though I love the summertime, I wish it were a cool crisp 75 everyday. :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted July 12, 2012 at 11:07 am

Yum, I have been thinking no-bake for awhile now. It’s so hot here too, 108 yesterday!!!

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 11:57 am

108???? I would DIE. In fact it was 107 or 108 here the other weekend and I stayed inside all day haha!!

Stephanieposted July 12, 2012 at 11:14 am

I can’t decide which of these I love more!!

Back For Secondsposted July 12, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Sally, these all look fantastic! No bakes are the best when it’s so steamy outside. I want those chocolate bars!!

Ashley @Kitchen Meets Girlposted July 12, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I hear ya! We’re having miserable temperatures here in the midwest also–I’m longing for Fall weather already! But maybe things won’t see so unbearable if I make some of your yummy no-bake treats. Sally, these all look sooooooooooooo yummy! I’ll take one (okay, TWO) of each, please!

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Never thought I’d say this, but I’m dying for sweater weather right about now. But I can still wear my flip flops, of course. ;)

Luv What You Doposted July 12, 2012 at 9:33 pm

This is an incredible post! With the weather so hot, I love me some no bake recipes and these are making my mouth water right now. I don’t know which recipe to start with first…

Ashtonposted July 12, 2012 at 11:25 pm

I mean this in a TOTALLY good way– you are the MASTER at self promotion. Seriously. Every time I come over here, I’m like “Wow! I need to look at this, and this, and this, and this.” That’s a pretty useful skill for a blogger. I’m taking notes over here…

• Sallyreplied on July 16th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Wow Ashton, thank you SO much! I think YOU are the master at self promotion! I can’t stop clicking around on your blog. Your comment means A LOT to me Ashton b/c I know that my links in each post are working, so thank you!

Jocelyn @BruCrew Lifeposted July 13, 2012 at 1:42 am

I love no bake recipes pretty much any time of the year…but in the middle of heat waves like we had last week here in the midwest, they are more than welcome. No way did I want to turn on the oven unless I chilled the place with an arctic blast from the air conditioner. I have to say I agree with Ashton…love how you are able to make me want to click and read everything you link too:-) Thank you so much for sharing my ice cream too…that was a fun surprise! You are the best!!!

Jillposted July 13, 2012 at 9:18 am

I think there are so many of us looking for good no bake recipes in this summer’s sweltering heat – I’ve pinned a couple and may be trying one today!!!! No bake treats are the only way to go in the summer!!

Donna @ The Slow Roasted Italianposted July 13, 2012 at 11:51 am

I wish you cool weather. As we are in Arizona, I would be happy with anything below 100 at this point. Luckily (???) we are humid and cloudy this weekend. A trade off I suppose. I long for sweaters, blankets and chestnuts roasted on an open fire. I am a Christmastime girl. I only live through these summers to get to winter.

Love the treats Sally!

Me And My Sweetsposted July 15, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Hi! i just found your blog and would like you to join My Sweet Party. Check it out at http://meandmysweets.blogspot.se/2012/07/my-sweet-party-july-my-favourite-pie.html

Cheers!

• Sallyreplied on July 16th, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Headed over now, thank you for the invite! :)

Laurie {Simply Scratch}posted July 16, 2012 at 11:27 am

My heart just stopped! So glad you took the leap and had success… I’m gonna have to try these ASAP! :)

• Sallyreplied on July 16th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Thanks Laurie!

Elianaposted July 17, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Hmmmm – so many ways to get your sweet treat fix without sweating your life away. They all look so great I can’t just pick one!

• Sallyreplied on July 17th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Thanks Eliana!

Laura @ GotChocolateposted July 25, 2012 at 2:13 am

I love those S’mores Rice Krispie Treats! They look SO sweet!!!

brendanposted February 6, 2013 at 7:07 am

i want this for breakfast,lunch,dinner,and dessert

valposted March 5, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I’ll take one of each – please. You have an amazing ability to make everything look DIVINE.

Rosa Olosinposted April 26, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I have independent kids who want to make dessert alone, without any supervision from me or my husband on our anniversary, which is on May 28. the thing is, I want my kids to be safe making a delicious, safe, and easy to make recipe. I really like this website. I have been preparing these desserts every day, so please help me out.

Thanks in advance,
    Rosa Olosin!
    P.S. try not involving knifes and other sharp objects that would not be safe for my kids!

Sarahposted May 26, 2013 at 2:59 pm

This is one of my absolute favorite no-bake desserts….after this one: http://wholeandheavenlyoven.com/2013/04/13/banana-wafer-pudding-delight/
    Love your blog!

• Sallyreplied on May 26th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

I have to check them out. Thanks Sarah!

Tina @ Tina's Chic Cornerposted July 10, 2013 at 10:53 am

It’s been ridiculously hot here in CT too. You have a great selection of no-bake options, Sally. :)
    One of my favorites are my coconut fudge bars. They are a huge crowd pleaser. I even got my neighbors to love coconut because of these awesome bars!!

• Sallyreplied on July 10th, 2013 at 11:13 am

Those coconut fudge bars look SO good Tina!

valposted July 10, 2013 at 11:41 am

All I want is anyone of these sweet confections for breakfast with my morning coffee.

Betty Pattersonposted August 1, 2013 at 10:24 pm

These are all beautiful! Is it possible to make a no-bake cupcake? I’m all over frosting, and saw some of my favorite frostings on this article:
    I’m actually done with the whipped cream, you know, it’s too usual already (but if you’re still starting, this is the best practical recipe in baking). Cream cheese is my favorite! Oh so heaven!

Divyaposted October 28, 2013 at 3:24 am

My favorite no-cook, no-bake fudge brownie – http://tastyvegcooking.blogspot.sg/2011/08/easy-chocolate-brownies-eggless-with.html

Wonderful collection of recipes!! Bookmarking this page.

stefaneyposted December 7, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Awesome recipes! I love baking, however, this canadian girl now lives in indonesia where ovens are not common (since they are expensive and take up so much energy). So heat is one reason not to bake….while not having an oven is another ;) I have been inspired to get back into ‘no bake baking’. Thanks Sally and friends

Angelaposted December 18, 2013 at 11:22 pm

I went to a Christmas party and found this beautiful plate of sweet simple candies that were shaped into rolls. Some were filled with peanut butter and others with caramel. They were tinted red and green. They seemed familiar, but I could not figure out what they were, so I searched online using the best description I could think of. I finally figured out that they were “Potato Candy Rolls”, just like my dear Aunt Judy used to make during my childhood! While I was searching, I kept finding images of your creations. I recognized your images before I even clicked on them to confirm they were yours….I guess I’ve been following your blog a bit much? Anyways, finding your images during my search prompted me to ask if you ever thought of posting a Sally’s version of the classic no-bake Potato Candy? :)

This is recipe my Aunt Judy created every Christmas: http://www.southernplate.com/2010/12/old-fashioned-potato-candy.html

• Sallyreplied on December 19th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Hey Angela! I don’t think I’ve ever had potato candy before! I’m intrigued though. Maybe something to try. :)

• Angela Steelereplied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:44 am

Yes, something to try… especially by someone as creative as you. It is similar to fudge, easy to make (no mixers needed), uses simple ingredients and you can make it your own. It forms a dough, like play dough, and you can add whatever your imagination provides. I just made peppermint last night. I used pure peppermint essential oil and beet juice (for natural pink coloring). People came back for seconds and thirds, so I took that as a good indication that it was enjoyed. I could even see it made with sprinkles on top! ;)

• Sallyreplied on December 22nd, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Your peppermint version sounds so good Angela!