15 Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes.

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Hands down, the BEST. Something about the spooks, the costumes, the carved pumpkins, and the candy (!!!) make me particularly giddy this time of year.

When I first spot the candy corn, witch hats, and face paint on the Target shelves each year, I get butterflies.

I’m a nerd.

It’s my first Halloween as a baking blogger.

And I’m here to share all my favorite Halloween recipes with the world. :)

However,  it is most certainly not my first Halloween feeding the masses at Halloween parties.  From cookies to candy to brownies to blondies, here is a list of a few favorite goodies to bake for the spooky holiday…

Decisions, decisions…

Chocolate Dipped Brownie Bites

Dark chocolate brownies with festive sprinkles.

Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats

Use those pumpkin mallowcreme candies for decoration!

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies

The softest peanut butter cookie ever loaded with autumn colored M&Ms.

Chewy Butterfinger Cookies

Butterfingers are my favorite trick-or-treat goodie! Wait ’til you try them in cookies.

Candy Bar Blondies

For all that leftover Halloween candy!

Reese’s Peanut Butter White Chocolate Bark

Make it festive with Reese’s Pieces!

Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie

Swirly, twirly, chocolatey, & orange :)

Cake Batter Blondies

Cake batter with an overload of Halloween sprinkles!

S’mores Puppy Chow

Pretty sure this stuff is good any time of year.

1 Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie

In case you’re selfish and want a monster cookie all to yourself…

Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

Because the full-fat version is kinda scary.

Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs

So EASY! And adorable.

Pretzel Hugs

Just in case you don’t like candy corns :)

Oatmeal Pumpkin Creme Pies

Like Little Debbie, but better.

3 Ingredient Sugar Free Chocolate Bars

Guilt-free chocolate bars for Halloween, anyone?

What are you baking for Halloween?  How are you celebrating?

I’ve been baking my way through a Halloween sprinkle stash.

27 Responses to “15 Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes.”

Laraposted October 23, 2012 at 10:17 pm

You always inspire me!! I’m with you….I love baking my way through the holidays!

• Sallyreplied on October 23rd, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Hi Lara! Thank you so much – the holidays are my favorite time of year for obvious reasons :)

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted October 23, 2012 at 11:33 pm

I love the holidays – mostly for the baking! I want to try those Butterfinger cookies!

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted October 23, 2012 at 11:34 pm

What a great round-up, Sally! If I got any of these in my trick-or-treat bag, I’d be one happy gal!

Laura (Got Chocolate)posted October 24, 2012 at 12:00 am

Oooooh! I want the Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookie!!! What a fun, festive and pretty collection of recipes.

As always, you ROCK, Sally! :D

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted October 24, 2012 at 1:02 am

Ok I want it all. I really want the RKTreats. I love RKTs! And of course your puffy cookies – and then the Butterfinger cookies…oh, yes, I do need the brownies, too! The first four things, are like, must have’s :) Great post and love the collage and the last pic of you!

What am I making for Hween? Xmas cookies! I’m usually thinking 6 weeks in advance :)

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I know what you mean Averie! I have a Halloween party this weekend and it will be too late to share my Halloween recipe with my readers. Sooooo Xmas cookies for the Halloween party? Hope they won’t mind… or notice!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted October 24, 2012 at 1:18 am

I wasn’t much of a Halloween fan until now! You seriously have made me so excited to bake all of these, and I have to get it done in a week! Oh well, I’ll just have to make the rest for Thanksgiving then! :)

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Writing this post – made me hungry and want to remake almost all of them lol! Thanks Chung-ah! If you make some, I’m coming over!

Erin | The Law Student's Wifeposted October 24, 2012 at 7:48 am

I have that same bag of candy corn mix! I heart the pumpkins. Sugar rush!!
    What fun, festive ideas. The PB pie and pumpkin krispies are love at first sight. I’ve been going nuts with Halloween treats this week, but fear I will run out before Halloween arrives. Whoops! Good thing for this repository of yummy ideas:-)

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hi Erin! I got your email. Will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you! You are so sweet. The PB pie – SO good.

Lindaposted October 24, 2012 at 8:00 am

These are all great! I’m inspired to make something to share with my office gang for Halloween. Your pictures are so good. Drop by my kitchen and leave a cookie recipe for our Holiday Cookie Exchange.

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Hi Linda! So fun, thank you for the compliment on my photos! :)

amy @ fearless homemakerposted October 24, 2012 at 8:46 am

ooh, those brownie bites look amazing – will definitely be trying those soon!

Elaine @ Cooking to Perfectionposted October 24, 2012 at 10:31 am

That S’mores Puppy Chow is on my list of recipes to make! I’ve been so obsessed with pumpkin lately that I’ve neglected my love for s’mores. Definitely need to bring it back with that puppy chow.

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

One of the best and most addicting treat I’ve EVER made. You’ll love it Elaine!

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted October 24, 2012 at 10:49 am

You’re awesome and I want to be you when I grow up. Those candy corn hugs.. I think they’re one of my favorites, along with that Reese’s bark. Still can’t get over that PB layer in between the white chocolate. Love!

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

YOU’RE awesome Hayl. Love all your scary creepy wonderful Halloween treats too :)

Joanneposted October 24, 2012 at 10:50 am

What a fabulous list of halloween-worthy treats! Now, I’m hungry!

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love.posted October 24, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Pumpkin pie krispie treats?!! I must have!

Laura Dembowskiposted October 24, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday but I love the candy and all these recipes look stellar!

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 11:14 pm

yes to the candy! i knew you’d agree with that :)

luv what you doposted October 24, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Boo!
    I love all of your recipes! I’m going to try to make the hugs this weekend : )

• Sallyreplied on October 24th, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Boo! I love the hugs!

Meghan @ After the Ivy Leagueposted October 25, 2012 at 8:35 am

Such a festive round-up of recipes! I’m actually had quite a few of these pinned for awhile now, Halloween is the perfect reason to bake so I think it’s time to cross one off my list! PB Cookies with M&M’s or Chewy butterfinger cookies…hmm

• Sallyreplied on October 25th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

both wonderful choices, Meghan! I don’t think I could pick. Maybe the M&M cookies? But hte butterfinger ones are SO easy! Ahh. I love them both.

Lauraposted October 12, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Great Halloween baking inspiration. You might also like our pumpkin piñata party cake