Giveaway: My Favorite Daily Planner
January 16 12am EST. Giveaway has ended! Winners are entry #897 (Terry) and #400 (Melissa) and they have been notified. Thank you for entering!
Happy Saturday to ya! Let me tell you what I’ve been obsessing over since January 1st: my new daily planner. If you’re a super routine, list loving freak like I am, you appreciate the KING that is daily planning. Not only this, daily goal setting, to-do lists, grocery lists, and more.
Lists lists lists. They help me manage my day and my brain.
I got this gorgeous planner from my friend at Sherbet Shop over the holidays.
(I also need to buy ground turkey and tomato “eeery.” ?? I can’t remember what that word is because I wrote this list on Tuesday. Wish me luck at the grocery store.)
So, this planner!! It’s been my bestie for the past 8 days. It’s also fabulously beautiful, wouldn’t you say? The colors instantly brighten my day, especially as we head into the coldest days of winter. In fact, the name of the planner is happy balance planner. So, you know… zen.
It also has inspirational quotes throughout! ♥
I’m a sucker for colorful things on my desk. And maybe you are too? So let’s shake things up today and do a giveaway! Today I’m giving two of you the chance to win this 2016 daily planner (your own, not mine…). This planner will help you organize your life, your brain, your time, your monthly tasks, your daily goals, and your cookie baking schedule. That last part is essential.
- 7.5” x 9” (8” x 9”, including binding)
- Yearly, Monthly and Weekly Goal Lists with notes section
- Two-page full month view, starting on Monday
- One day per page (including busy Saturday and Sunday!)
- Daily to-do list, schedule, me time and notes sections
- Hourly schedule from 7am to 7pm
- Notes pages in back to capture all your miscellaneous thoughts, ideas, etc.
- Important Contacts Page
- Durable cover
- Cover art custom designed and painted by artist, Ambrice Miller
- Thick silver wire coil binding
For more details visit the Etsy listing.
What You Will Win
2 winners will each win a free 2016 Happy Balance Planner (TM)
How to Enter
Simply leave me a comment on this blog post (scroll down to comment!) telling me an exciting event you’re looking forward to in 2016. Is it a wedding you’re attending, your own wedding, graduation, party, holiday, vacation, new baby, a bridal/baby shower, new house, concert, the release of a movie, a personal goal, etc!
- Open to US and Canada.
- Giveaway ends at 12am EST on Saturday, January 16th.
- The winners will be chosen randomly via random.org and notified by email.
Special discount for Sally’s Baking Addiction readers! Enjoy a $5 discount using the code HAPPY5 when you purchase your own planner from Sherbert Shop today through the end of the giveaway.