The Sweetest Gift

Noelle's footprints 9-23

Welcome to the world sweet baby girl Noelle Elizabeth. ♥

Born in the evening on September 23rd via emergency C-section after 32 hours of labor, our daughter is truly a miracle in every sense of the word.

Noelle 10-1

We simply couldn’t be more thankful for Noelle’s arrival and health. Jude and Franklin are proud and very protective big brothers! Jude doesn’t leave her side. 🙂

Please enjoy all the new recipes in Sally’s Cookie Addiction and on my blog as I recover from surgery and begin new life as a mommy.

I now know a love like I’ve never known before.

Thank you for all the well wishes!

Comments

1. Steph on October 17, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Congratulations Sally! She is too precious.. Also don’t forget to add little Noelle to the list of your family in the About Us page! 🙂

2. Mary on October 17, 2017 at 10:39 pm

True blessings! Congratulations. Remember, whatever anyone says, Mommy knows best…except of course, your Mom’s advice. She brought you up afterall.

3. Miriam on October 18, 2017 at 1:59 am

Sally, little Noelle is adorable! Not all newborns are so sweet at first. I saw that you have 5 new posts in the last week. I hope you pre-wrote them because you really need to be resting with the baby. Feel good! XO

4. Shayna on October 19, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Congratulations!! Beautiful girl and a beautiful name!

5. Linda on October 22, 2017 at 9:45 pm

OMG Sally, I’m like a month late! Congratulations!!! Eek, you’re so proud. 🙂 🙂 I’m so happy for you.

6. Stephanie Bozeman on October 22, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I just wanted to tell you what a hit your pumpkin cream cheese frosted cupcakes and chai cinnamon swirl bundt cake with the brown butter glaze were the bomb! Thank you!
    Stephanie

7. Ashton Roberts on October 26, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Congrats, Sally! She is absolutely perfect! So happy for you and your family!

8. sarah on October 31, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Congratulations! How sweet.

9. Carol Sliva on November 1, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful! So happy for you! Love your recipes and blogs. Makes my days happy!

10. Erin on November 4, 2017 at 11:19 pm

A belated Congratulations on your sweet beautiful baby girl!!!  You look great!!

11. Ellie nazha on November 5, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Hello, your recipe for the brown sugar pound cake in your cookbook calls for 1 cup of vegetable oil. That seems like a lot and my cake wasn’t right so I was wondering if his was a misprint. And I have a Noelle as well!

12. Marilyn on November 14, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Super congratulations. You are so blessed with a beautiful family.

13. donna scheibler on November 17, 2017 at 4:36 am

What a truly gift from God. Enjoy her as much as you can now, for she will grow up toooooo fast
    Congratulations

14. Susan on November 17, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Oh my goodness Sally, congratulations!!! What a little angel! And may I say…an excellent name choice! My daughter, born in January of 2002, is also named Noelle Elizabeth. 🙂 All my best to you and your beautiful family.

15. Tracy on November 20, 2017 at 7:06 pm

She’s beautiful, and you look great!  Enjoy every single moment.  You’ll be surprised how fast time goes.  May God richly bless and protect your family.

Reviews