Happy weekend to you! What are you doing? What are you baking? We’re headed to a wedding and it will be the first time we’re out for the night without our baby girl. It’s just for the evening and she’ll be with my parents, but I’m still so nervous!!!! It seems so unnatural to be going out and about without her at this point. She’ll be fine. I’m a nutcase. I need to relax.
In other news…
1) I’m in love with this print! I found it on Etsy, framed it, and it now sits in my office. Baking bffs, you need this.
2) Many of you have asked about the status of our freezer meals. We have about half left… including the vegetable lasagna. I cannot wait to bake that next week. Out of all the meals we’ve eaten, though, my favorite has been the chicken noodle soup. It’s so thick, creamy, comforting, and I definitely appreciate that it’s lightened-up.
3) Do you subscribe to my website via email? I started sending out weekly newsletters earlier this fall and am offering my first exclusive discount to email subscribers: custom printed utensils. You see these often in my pics. I adore them and they make wonderful gifts. Visit this page to subscribe via email. You’ll find the discount code in the next newsletter. They send out on Thursdays. 🙂
4) Recipes I’m itching to try: chai spice chocolate chunk cookies because we’re having a chai moment, pumpkin s’mores cake, simple nutritious and delish: cinnamon baked apples, and hot cocoa crumb cake!
5) Juuuuust in case you need a muffin recipe to try this weekend: apple crumb muffins. This is an older recipe on my blog. I made a batch or two before Noelle was born and froze them. Thawed them out last weekend for family visiting. Just as good out of the freezer, I promise. My mom thought they were fresh and she’s difficult to fool when it comes to baked goods!
6) Facebook/Instagram LIVE!! I miss cooking/baking with you and our weekly Facebook LIVE/Instagram LIVE videos. I’m not getting back into my regular weekly Facebook/Insta LIVES just yet, but I’ll be filming one next Wednesday. Mark your calendars: Weds November 15th 1pm ET. I’m doing the November Baking Challenge. I’m making pie, troubleshooting pie crust with you, and decorating it with a festive fall design. All you have to do is visit my Facebook page at 1pm ET and it should be at the top of the feed. Press refresh if not. I’ll also be LIVE on Instagram at the same time too. 🙂
7) Speaking of! How are your November Baking Challenge pie crusts coming along? I’m in awe of some of your pictures. Thank you so much for participating and for sharing your creations with me. This is a fun challenge!
Happy baking! 😍
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.