45 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
As we close out our 2nd annual pie week, let’s admire even more PIE. I rounded up some of my favorite pie recipes, threw in a few others that looked insPIEring (!!!) and wound up with 45 Thanksgiving pies at my fingertips. Seriously, how can we choose between all of this? What will we serve on Thanksgiving day? Am I turning into a pie? –> Now there’s the real question.
Pumpkin & Sweet Potato
- Pumpkin Slab Pie is perfect for a large (and hungry!) crowd.
- The Great Pumpkin Pie Recipe is forever my favorite.
- Upgrade your pumpkin pie with Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie!
- Praline Pumpkin Pie from Spend With Pennies
- Eggnog Pumpkin Pie on Country Living
- Here’s another favorite: Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie
- Mini Crescent Pumpkin Pies from Taste and Tell
Delicious Fruit Pies
- Deep Dish Apple Pie wins all.
- Not into traditional Fall pies? Try my Homemade Banana Cream Pie
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie is my favorite. Ever.
- Move over apples, Caramel Pear Pie takes the crown this year.
- Apple Crumble Pie is heavy on that crumb topping. As it should be.
- Four Berry Pie from Foodie Crush
- Is lemon allowed at Thanksgiving? Creamy Lemon Pie!
- Apple Cranberry Pie has the most mouthwatering flavors.
- Or throw in an upgrade and turn it into Cranberry Almond Apple Pie
- Apple Slab Pie with Maple Icing is spot-on for a big crowd.
- If a full pie seems daunting, try this easier salted caramel apple galette.
- Iced Apple Pie Bars from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Bourbon Pear Crumble Pie from Joy the Baker
- In case apples just aren’t your thing: blueberry crumble pie.
Seriously Nutty Pies
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie is a new one this year!
- Caramel Cranberry Nut Tart (vegan & gluten free) from Heather Christo
- Bourbon & Butterscotch Tart on Saving Room for Dessert
- My Favorite Pecan Pie is a classic.
- Or you can make smaller salted pecan pie tarts!
- Apple Pumpkin Pecan Pie from The Candid Appetite
- White Chocolate Macadamia Pie from Taste and Tell
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie Bars are soooo much easier than pie!
No Fruit Pies
- Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust. One year later and I’m still flipping over it.
- Cream Puff Pie from Cooking Classy
- (Almost No-Bake) Mississippi Mud Pie from Carlsbad Cravings
- Gluten free? Try this Chocolate Coconut Almond Tart!
- Unbelievable Peanut Butter Pie pairs well with Thanksgiving… right?
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Tart from Brown Eyed Baker
- Easiest Triple Layer Chocolate Pudding Pie from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Snickers Caramel Tart. As if you need convincing.
If Pie Crust Freaks You Out
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie. Two words: OREO CRUST.
- A chocolate chip cookie can be a crust, too: Brookie Pie!
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars are complete with a shortbread crust.
- Also works as an appetizer: Quick & Easy Honey Pear Tart
- Cranberry Gingersnap Pie from The View from Great Island
- Chocolate Mousse Pie with Pretzel Crust from Oh, Lady Cakes
- Grab some puff pastry and make these Caramel Apple Turnovers!
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars with a graham cracker/pecan crust.
Q: Did you enjoy pie week? Can’t wait to see all your pie creations for November’s Baking Challenge!
With kitchen-tested quality recipes and step-by-step tutorials, my goal is to give you the confidence to bake and cook from scratch.