45 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes

45 of the BEST Thanksgiving pie recipes including pumpkin pie, apple pie, cranberry pie, pecan pie, Nutella pie, sweet potato pie, pumpkin bars, pecan pie bars, and more! sallysbakingaddiction.com

As we close out our 2nd annual pie week, let’s admire even more PIE. I rounded up some of my favorite pie recipes, threw in a few others that looked insPIEring (!!!) and wound up with 45 Thanksgiving pies at my fingertips. Seriously, how can we choose between all of this? What will we serve on Thanksgiving day? Am I turning into a pie? –> Now there’s the real question.

Pumpkin Slab Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Pumpkin & Sweet Potato

Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Deep Dish Apple Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Delicious Fruit Pies

Cranberry Almond Apple Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Blueberry Crumble Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Dark chocolate pecan pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Seriously Nutty Pies

Brown Butter Pecan Pie Bars on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust on sallysbakingaddiction.com

No Fruit Pies

Snickers Caramel Tart on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie on sallysbakingaddiction.com

If Pie Crust Freaks You Out

Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars on sallysbakingaddiction.com

Q: Did you enjoy pie week? Can’t wait to see all your pie creations for November’s Baking Challenge!

Comments

1. Lynda on November 4, 2017 at 9:00 am

Thanks for the gluten free options!!

2. Jennifer C on November 4, 2017 at 9:11 am

Merciful heavens, these photos nearly brought tears to my eyes – so gorgeous, how does one choose which pie to start with?? Fantastic pie week, loving this new tradition.

• Sally on November 4, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Thanks Jennifer!

3. Ariadna on November 4, 2017 at 10:23 am

omg that Nutella pie sounds IN-CRE-DI-BLE!! I def need to try this! x

4. Kyryiann on November 4, 2017 at 10:34 am

These all look delicious!

5. Laurie on November 4, 2017 at 10:36 am

It’s a pie-o-rama! I have never seen this many delicious-looking pie recipes in one place online (though who needs to look further, anyway…). Have no idea what to try, might just scroll randomly and try the pie I end up on! Thanks Sally!

• Sally on November 4, 2017 at 1:13 pm

Haha! Now that’s a fun game. 😉

6. Melissa Howell on November 4, 2017 at 11:19 am

LOVE all these recipes! I’ll definitely be adding some to the menu for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

7. Wendy on November 4, 2017 at 6:38 pm

What an ending to another fabulous pie week. I would like to be invited to a gathering where all of these desserts are being offered (I’d never leave!!!). How to choose?? Pumpkin is a must and maybe a chocolate (or apple pie). Decisions☺

8. Angela on November 4, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Stop! I can’t pick just one (or four)! Question, do you think the crust for Easy Pumpkin Bars wold work in a pie plate? With the Great Pumpkin Pie recipe as filling? That sounds incredible. Thank you for all the work that went into putting this post together. And creating the recipes, you’re my go to gal for anything baked;)

• Sally on November 5, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Yes, definitely! You can use the pecan/graham crust from the bars for a pie dish 🙂 And use the great pumpkin pie recipe filling. No need to pre-bake the crust.

• Angela on November 5, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Thank you, I will definitely be making this for Thanksgiving. Have a good Sunday.

9. Jenna on November 4, 2017 at 10:54 pm

YES!! I think the almond cranberry apple is a genius idea using the almond paste! Adding it to my Thanksgiving menu 🙂

10. Ann Nguyen on November 4, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Yasssss pies!! I just made your Apple Crumble Pie yesterday (it was also my first time making pie crust from scratch!!) and it was simply amazing. My boyfriend even said that he’s normally not a fan of fruit in baked goods, but he was definitely into this pie – will be trying the Caramel Pear Pie next!

P.S. Did you mean to add a hyperlink to your Caramel Pear Pie post? Looks like it’s not linked at the moment!

11. Cat on November 4, 2017 at 11:46 pm

What an awesome post! A great compile of some amazing recipes!

Cat

12. Linda on November 5, 2017 at 11:02 am

Sally, I must admit that I’ve been eyeing your pumpkin pie with black pepper for months now. I’m excited to make that into a mini version (4″ approx.) and the decorating with pie crust ideas I have. OMG, I’m super excited to attempt it. Thanks for the line-up!

13. Tricia @ Saving Room for Dessert on November 5, 2017 at 6:40 pm

We LOVE pies!  These are some great recipes – pinning and drooling!

14. Michele on November 6, 2017 at 10:36 am

Last weekend I made the Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars. One word,,,,wait make that two words.
    YUMMY & EASY!!!! Thanks Sally!!

• Sally on November 6, 2017 at 12:20 pm

YAY!! Glad you enjoyed them!

15. Jaclyn Bell on November 8, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Thanks for the link! Your pies are always so gorgeous!

16. Sylvie the French on November 26, 2017 at 10:24 am

This week-end, for the first time, I made the pumpkin pie for my family and my friends. It’s really delicious ! It had a lot of success. Thank you, Sally, for this great recipe and for your advice.

Reviews