As we close out our first annual pie week, I thought it would be the perfect day to share ALL the pies on my blog today. These are a mix of my own recipes and others’ from around the internet. I seriously cannot finalize my Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving dessert menu because I can’t choose. And now there’s a whole slew of others to choose from! #pieproblems
Pumpkin & Sweet Potato
- Orange Spice Pumpkin Coconut Pie from Dessert For Two
- The Great Pumpkin Pie Recipe (with a new video!)
- Pumpkin Slab Pie is similar to the one above, just much larger for a crowd.
- For a wild upgrade, try my Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie!
- Bourbon Pumpkin Pie from Gimme Some Oven
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie is absolutely one of my new favorites.
- Sweet Potato Pie with Pecan Topping from Simply Recipes
Delicious Fruit Pies
- Anytime of year is time for Homemade Banana Cream Pie
Salted Caramel Apple Pie or try it as salted caramel apple pie bars
- Apple Crumble Pie one of the most popular pie recipes on my site!
- Brown Sugar Walnut Apple Pie from Creme De La Crumb
- Apple Cranberry Pie has the most mouthwatering flavors!
- Salted Maple Caramel Apple Pie from Broma Bakery
- Apple Pie with Chai Spices – unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
- Apple Slab Pie with Maple Icing is spot-on for a big crowd.
- Bourbon Pear Crumble Pie from Joy the Baker
- Quick & Easy Honey Pear Tart – could also be an appetizer!
- Pear and Cranberry Pie from Bakers Royale
Seriously Nutty Pies
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie Bars – so much easier than pie!
- Chocolate Pecan Pie from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Caramel Cranberry Nut Tart (vegan & gluten free) from Heather Christo
- My Favorite Pecan Pie is a classic.
- Or you can make smaller salted pecan pie tarts!
- Apple Pumpkin Pecan Pie from The Candid Appetite
No Fruit Pies
- Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust – and I’m still flipping over it.
- Cream Puff Pie from Cooking Classy
- Unbelievable Peanut Butter Pie pairs well with Thanksgiving… right?
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Tart from Brown Eyed Baker
- Brookie Pie! So many exclamation points!
- German Chocolate Brownie Pie from Foodie Crush
- Easiest Triple Layer Chocolate Pudding Pie from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Q: Did you enjoy pie week? Which will you make this month?