Let’s celebrate PIE! Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving pie recipes including all the pumpkin, apple, sweet potato, chocolate, pear, peanut butter, and cranberry one could ask for. I broke it down into helpful categories so you can narrow down your selection. If you need a hand with the crust, here is my entire pie crust tutorial. I also have an all butter pie crust recipe, too.
Which pie will YOU serve on Thanksgiving day?
Pumpkin & Sweet Potato
- I don’t call it The Great Pumpkin Pie for nothing! (above)
- You’ll use all brown sugar for elevated flavor in my Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie.
- Pumpkin Slab Pie feeds a crowd!
- Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Pie features a gingersnap crust for a fun twist on a classic.
- Pumpkin Biscoff Tart from Tutti Dolci
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars are truly easy as pie. (below)
Seriously Nutty Pies
- Pecan Pie without corn syrup! (above)
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie Bars are portable pie perfection.
- My Favorite Pecan Pie Recipe comes straight from my grandmother’s kitchen.
- Salted Pecan Pie Tarts: an adorable alternative to traditional pie.
- Pecan Pie Cobbler from The Recipe Critic
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie from Taste and Tell
- As if pecan pie could get any better. Meet my Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie! (below)
- Each spice gives Homemade Apple Pie with Chai Spices a big something extra. (above)
- Cranberry Almond Apple Pie is the pie no one will stop raving about. Trust me.
- Give your dishwasher a break with Apple Hand Pies– no serving utensils or plates required!
- It doesn’t get better than Deep Dish Apple Pie!
- Try my Salted Caramel Apple Galette when you don’t feel like making an actual pie.
- Add a little orange zest to Apple Cranberry Pie for incredible flavor! (below)
More Apple Pies
- Apple Pie Baked Apples are a fun twist!! Drizzled with salted caramel. (above)
- Apple Crumble Pie is just waiting for a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Iced Apple Pie Bars from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Apple Slab Pie is a crust lover’s dream.
- Years later and Salted Caramel Apple Pie remains a reader favorite. (below)
- Apple Cheesecake Pie from Spend with Pennies
Learn how to decorate this pie with my lattice pie crust tutorial.
Other Fruit Pies
- Cranberry Pear Crumble Pie is a new one this year! (above)
- Caramel Pear Pie shows apple pie who’s boss.
- You’ll love Cherry Pie made completely from scratch.
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cream Pie from Mom on Timeout
- Butterscotch Pear Pie from Style Sweet CA
- Four Berry Pie from Foodie Crush
- Gingerbread Slab Pie from Love and Olive Oil
- Is Banana Cream Pie acceptable at Thanksgiving? Hope so! (below)
No Fruit Pies
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Tart proves GF and vegan desserts can be delish. (above)
- Decadent Snickers Caramel Tart combines peanuts, caramel, and milk chocolate!
- Chocolate Chess Pie from Brown Eyed Baker
- Coconut Cream Pie is one of my favorites!
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie from Completely Delicious
- Oreo Silk Pie from Bakers Royale
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie from Cooking Classy
- Brookie Pie is deep dish and totally decadent. (below)
If Pie Crust Freaks You Out
- Banoffee Pie is shockingly easy. (above)
- Quick + Easy Honey Pear Tart is ready in an hour. 🙂
- Everyone will ask for seconds of buttery and irresistible Cinnamon Apple Pear Crisp.
- Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie sits atop an Oreo cookie crust. (below)
More Pies Without Pie Crust
- Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust sets up in the fridge freeing up your oven for other Thanksgiving recipes. (above)
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie is a classic!
- S’mores Brownie Pie. Enough said.
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie from Zoe Bakes!
- Caramel Apple Turnovers are FAST and EASY. The secret is using store bought puff pastry! (below)
Thank you so much for baking my pie recipes!