Thank you so much for entering this giveaway and supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction. Winner is Rebecca who loves chocolate mousse pie. Winner has been notified via email.
As Pie Week 3.0 comes to an end, our pie baking is only beginning!! Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving pie recipes including all the pumpkin, apple, sweet potato, chocolate, pear, peanut butter, and cranberry one could ask for. I broke it down into helpful categories so you can narrow down your selection. Which pie will YOU serve on Thanksgiving day?
Pumpkin & Sweet Potato
- I don’t call it The Great Pumpkin Pie for nothing! (above)
- You’ll use all brown sugar for elevated flavor in my Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Pie.
- Pumpkin Slab Pie feeds a crowd!
- Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Pie features a gingersnap crust for a fun twist on a classic.
- Pumpkin Biscoff Tart from Tutti Dolci
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars are truly easy as pie. (below)
Seriously Nutty Pies
- Pecan Pie without corn syrup! (above)
- Brown Butter Pecan Pie Bars are portable pie perfection.
- My Favorite Pecan Pie Recipe comes straight from my grandmother’s kitchen.
- Salted Pecan Pie Tarts: an adorable alternative to traditional pie.
- Pecan Pie Cobbler from The Recipe Critic
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie from Taste and Tell
- As if pecan pie could get any better. Meet my Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie! (below)
- Each spice gives Homemade Apple Pie with Chai Spices a big something extra. (above)
- Cranberry Almond Apple Pie is the pie no one will stop raving about. Trust me.
- Give your dishwasher a break with Apple Hand Pies– no serving utensils or plates required!
- It doesn’t get better than Deep Dish Apple Pie!
- Try my Salted Caramel Apple Galette when you don’t feel like making an actual pie.
- Add a little orange zest to Apple Cranberry Pie for incredible flavor! (below)
More Apple Pies
- Apple Pie Baked Apples are a fun twist!! Drizzled with salted caramel. (above)
- Apple Crumble Pie is just waiting for a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Apple Cheesecake Pie from Spend with Pennies
- Iced Apple Pie Bars from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Apple Slab Pie is a crust lover’s dream.
- 5 years later and Salted Caramel Apple Pie remains a reader favorite. (below)
Other Fruit Pies
- Cranberry Pear Crumble Pie is a new one this year! (above)
- Caramel Pear Pie shows apple pie who’s boss.
- You’ll love Cherry Pie made completely from scratch.
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cream Pie from Mom on Timeout
- Butterscotch Pear Pie from Style Sweet CA
- Four Berry Pie from Foodie Crush
- Gingerbread Slab Pie from Love and Olive Oil
- Is Banana Cream Pie acceptable at Thanksgiving? Hope so! (below)
No Fruit Pies
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Tart proves GF and vegan desserts can be delish. (above)
- Decadent Snickers Caramel Tart combines peanuts, caramel, and milk chocolate!
- Chocolate Chess Pie from Brown Eyed Baker
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie from Completely Delicious
- Oreo Silk Pie from Bakers Royale
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Pie from Cooking Classy
- Brookie Pie is deep dish and totally decadent. (below)
If Pie Crust Freaks You Out
- Banoffee Pie is shockingly easy. (above)
- Quick + Easy Honey Pear Tart is ready in an hour. 🙂
- Everyone will ask for seconds of buttery and irresistible Cinnamon Apple Pear Crisp.
- Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Sky High Chocolate Mousse Pie sits atop an Oreo cookie crust. (below)
More Pies Without Pie Crust
- Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust sets up in the fridge freeing up your oven for other Thanksgiving recipes. (above)
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie is a classic!
- S’mores Brownie Pie. Enough said.
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie from Zoe Bakes!
- Caramel Apple Turnovers are FAST and EASY. The secret is using store bought puff pastry! (below)
Thank you so much for baking my pie recipes!