It is no secret that I am a peanut butter lover. PB Crazed + PB Obsessed.
I love it smothered on bananas, paired with Nutella, swirled with chocolate, sandwiched between pretzels or Golden Oreos, and my personal favorite… eaten with a spoon. You betcha bottom dollar I eat my favorite spread every.single.day.
No matter which way is your favorite way to inhale it, make sure to pay tribute to peanut butter today, National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!
Here are 14 recipe ideas to help you celebrate the most wonderful spread of them all!
And here is my number #1 go-to peanut butter. A homemade peanut butter made in less than 4 minutes with ONE ingredient. You don’t want to miss this recipe because this peanut butter will blow your mind!
All of my peanut butter recipes can be found here.
More peanut butter recipes from some of my favorite bloggers that you won’t want to miss:
- Apricot Butterscotch Peanut Butter-Filled Sandwich Cookies from Averie @ Averie Cooks
- Buckeye Brownies from Shelly @ Cookies n Cups
- Reese’s Banana Bread from Ashton @ Something Swanky
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies from Julie @ Table for Two
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars from Christy @ The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bars from Lindsay @ Pinch of Yum
- Better Than Crack Brownies from Jessica @ How Sweet It Is
So how will you be celebrating National Peanut Butter Cookie Day? Send me links, recipes, + comments! It’s the perfect time to share the peanut butter love.