31 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes

Here are 31 Thanksgiving pie recipes to inspire you this year! Pecan pie, pumpkin pie, Nutella tart, apple crumble pie, and so much more! sallysbakingaddiction.com

As we close out our first annual pie week, I thought it would be the perfect day to share ALL the pies on my blog today. These are a mix of my own recipes and others’ from around the internet. I seriously cannot finalize my Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving dessert menu because I can’t choose. And now there’s a whole slew of others to choose from! #pieproblems

Pumpkin & Sweet Potato

Delicious Fruit Pies

Seriously Nutty Pies

No Fruit Pies

Q: Did you enjoy pie week? Which will you make this month?

sweet-potato-pie-on-sallysbakingaddiction-com

Comments

1. Andrea @ Cooking with a Wallflower on November 5, 2016 at 3:36 am

All these pies <3 I'm going to have to slowly make my way down this list!

2. Vivian | stayaliveandcooking on November 5, 2016 at 4:13 am

I’m not much of a baker but I’ve always wanted to improve my skills – and I’ve seen some that I would definitely like to try! Love this list, I’m seriously drooling..

• Sally on November 5, 2016 at 10:38 am

Let me know any pies you do try. I love talking about pie 😉

3. Sharon K (The Farm Chick Bakes) on November 5, 2016 at 8:42 am

I finally made your Caramel Apple Turnovers! They were scrumptious. I followed the recipe exactly, however, it only made me 7 turnovers as the filling ran out. As an addition to the caramel sauce I sprinkled, of course, sea salt on top! Heaven! Up next is your Apple Spice Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting…see a trend here? I tell ya…Salted Caramel is my fav!

• Sally on November 5, 2016 at 10:37 am

Maybe prep a little more filling next time. 🙂 And se salt on top is perfect. The little added crunch!

4. Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It on November 5, 2016 at 9:00 am

So now I could potentially make a pie for every single day of December, you’re the BEST Sally!! 😉 I loved Pie Week, and I’m definitely intrigued by the Apple Cranberry Pie you posted the other day. These all look fantastic too! SO MANY CHOICES.

5. Kayla on November 5, 2016 at 9:22 am

I’m going to make your pumpkin slab pie this thanksgiving! Also thinking of the pecan pie and the apple cranberry pie cause it looks mouthwatering. Like suddenly became hungry mouthwatering you know what I mean? They all look so good (awesome pictures!) and I can’t wait to make them!

• Sally on November 5, 2016 at 10:36 am

I know exactly what you mean lol

6. Sally Brogan on November 5, 2016 at 10:23 am

Well this post is definitely one to save…forever! Such a great collection I don’t know where to start!

• Sally on November 5, 2016 at 10:34 am

so many pies, so little time!

7. Hayley on November 5, 2016 at 11:42 am

Pie is absolutely one of my favourite desserts – not the easiest to make, but worth it. I’ve made several of the pies off this list, but nothing will ever compare to my favourite, blueberry pie. It’s such a simplistic pie, compared to others, and always brings me back to summer. Anyways, loved being bombarded with pies this week Sally! I can’t decide which to make next 🙂

• Sally on November 5, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Blueberry is always a classic fave!

8. Jody on November 5, 2016 at 11:48 am

The apple cranberry pie looks great! I think I will add that to my pies for thanksgiving. I just made your pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and they were really good! I shared with the neighbors!

9. Michelle @ Brown Butter and Biscuits on November 5, 2016 at 12:54 pm

I loved pie week!! So glad it’s going to be a tradition 🙂 This is a great list! And I love the different categories–I’m definitely gonna try some of those “nutty” and no-fruit pies!!

• Sally on November 7, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I would love to make it a tradition! Enjoy the nutty pies 🙂

10. Lisa | Garlic & Zest on November 5, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Pie overload!  Attach directly to my butt and thighs!

11. Dayna Shallenberger on November 5, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Sally, no matter what pie, your crust recipe is the absolute best ever. That is why I am at the site today to mske a pumpkin pie with the only pie crust I’ll ever use except for the Unfortunate reason that my daughter now has to eat gluten and dairy free food. I have to adjust for her. I aldo adjusted your pumpkin oatmeal cookies which she ate constantly throughout her pregnancy and lactating days (I was afraid my granddaughter was going to be orange she ate so many). Thanks for the great recipes, many of which are on constant rotation (this means you snickerdoodles, chocolate chip with m &m, and molasses ginger)

12. Neha Khanuja on November 5, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Hi Sally! I Just came across SBA. I am in love with everything about your blog. Love your creative recipes, love the clicks totally, love the way you write and absolutely admire all your skills. I am still learning to bake and your recipes seem to set new goals for me! Thanks for such a wonderful collection.

13. Neha Khanuja on November 5, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Such a wonderful collection. In love with all the tempting pie flavors. Wish I could taste them all right away. 😉

14. Diana Fitts on November 5, 2016 at 3:00 pm

This is an incredible list! I’m going to have to start baking to get through them all before the holidays!
    Diana
    betterthanalive.com

15. Maria on November 5, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Your explanations of processes and photos are excellent!  These pies look truly wonderful, but I am just so impressed with your explanations and directions – especially for something that many find intimidating like pie.  You give so many people the confidence to try something new, which I think is great!!

• Sally on November 7, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Oh thank you so much, Maria! I truly hope everyone can be confident enough to bake from scratch….especially pie which is so rewarding!

16. Terri Lewis on November 5, 2016 at 8:42 pm

All I know is, I’m starting with the apple crumb pie! Yum!

• Sally on November 7, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Always an excellent place to start!

17. Cat on November 6, 2016 at 2:49 am

YES! YES! YES! I was just looking at your blog for pie inspiration for Thanksgiving! This post came at a great time for me. I can’t wait to try out a new fruit pie this month 🙂

Cat

• Sally on November 7, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Fantastic timing! Let me know which one you make first!

18. Ann on November 6, 2016 at 10:07 am

I’ll be making the nutella tart with the toasted hazelnut crust. I bought the tart pan and hazelnuts yesterday and am good to go. Thanks again for this and all your other wonderful recipes.

19. Sara @ Last Night's Feast on November 6, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Now…which to try first…?

20. Bernadine on November 6, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Hello, Sally. I’ve been following your blog for a while now and I never run out of amazing recipes to check out. They are always so good.

21. Bobbi on November 6, 2016 at 9:42 pm

I made your amazing pumpkin pie this week-a test run before Thanksgiving . I’ve never heard of putting black pepper in a pumpkin pie. I have to say, THIS pie will now be my go to pie for Thanksgiving! Thank you!

22. Jana on November 7, 2016 at 8:33 am

I made your Apple Slab Pie for a backyard concert/party recently and boy, was it ever a hit! People were asking for pieces to take home and I’m normally the one begging for “re-homing” of leftover party desserts 🙂

Next up…your Brown Butter Sweet Potato pie. My husband LOVES sweet potato pie and can’t wait to try it! Thank you for the awesome pies this week!

• Sally on November 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm

You are welcome, Jana! The apple slab pie is one of my favorite to make for a big party. Let me know how the sweet potato pie turns out!

23. Chelsea on November 7, 2016 at 4:31 pm